micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, people who don't like NTR shouldn't use NTR choices, or play games tagged with NTR. It's how I avoid Furry and Gay, and avoid making angry reviews :WeSmart:
F95 reallllllly needs a tag update. There should be a tag for skippable NTR. There's quite a few games that have NTR as a wrong choice mechanic or just an alternate path to vanilla. So people end up having to try basically everything to see if its pure NTR or not. Like, I have no problem playing games that have NTR if I can make "correct" choices to avoid it.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not being shaved ? Fucking it ? Or....
Of course there are different types of armpit fetishes... I'm on the internet for over 20 years now and I guess I only have myself to blame for still being naive at times. My apologies :FacePalm:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody knows what's code for submission to decrease it with console to see latest blaire scene with bf?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It looks like you need to increase it instead.
"submission = 41" or higher if you use UnRen or a save editor.
Yea, it adds submission if you choose that scene, it's greyed out for me, but in walkthrough it says that you need 0 submission. So idk if you need to have exactly 0 to trigger it, which would be most likely bug or questionable dev decision. I'm gonna check now.
Edit: Yep that worked, thanks.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes