4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Well he made a lots of Marie-Rose animation, so his audience is probably mainly Marie-Rose fans, me included. Honoka is a nice gal, but to me Marie-Rose is much more important. If he wants more diverse fans of his work, he'll have to stop focusing on Marie-Rose so much. He'll lose some of the Marie-Rose diehard (and patreons too) but he should get a crowd more open when he does something different.
Yeah, but it's huge gamble with no guarantee it will pay off. And Marie Rose seems to be more popular among fanbase anyway.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, but it's huge gamble with no guarantee it will pay off. And Marie Rose seems to be more popular among fanbase anyway.
If he doesn't diversify he'll get burned out quickly. Can you see yourself doing the same monotonous job for 10 years+ because it gets you an OK wage and you're afraid to try anything else because you think you'll earn less without even looking at the market?

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I think he should diversify for Kanna and Nagisa too. That way he will keep most of the current fans and also attract some new ones.

Reactions: Draka232

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes