4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jaydaman

May 31, 2022
View attachment 1327699

Overview:
PANGXXX is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games, such as Overwatch, Final Fantasy, and Dead or Alive. He especially enjoys making vids of Marie Rose sodomised.​

Updated: 2022-06-02
Artist: PANGXXX
Censorship: none
Language: Japanese
Resolution: 4K
Pages: 10+ pictures
Length: 60+ animations (20min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - - - MEGA
2021-07 update (#16-17): - - - PIXELDRAIN
18 Marie: - - - WORKUPLOAD
14 lv3_0 Marie: - - - WORKUPLOAD
19-21 Marie: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
22-23 (Marie Rose): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
24 (Marie Rose anal): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
25 (Marie Rose anal): - - -
26 Kokomi: - PIXELDRAIN - -

27 (Marie Rose anal): - - -

View attachment 1277464 View attachment 997211 View attachment 997209 View attachment 997210 View attachment 997212
wow.

Reactions: rf96

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
OP UPDATED
BACK TO BUSINESS
For now....looks like Patreon on the hunt for Marie Rose smut artists. Seen Patreon staff sending messages to Smutabase and some artists to remove "too young looking Marie Rose models/animations" from their accounts. Smutabase lost 15 models of Marie Rose from its resources 2 days ago :HideThePain:.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Piotrek and rf96

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Does anyone have a compressed version of the base file (so not any of the individual updates since)? I mean the one that's 5.53 GB. Anonfiles seems to be down, Nopy has been shut down, GoFile says the file was deleted, and MEGA's never worked for me for some reason.

MixDrop is the only option, but it caps the download rate at less than 100 MB/sec, so that's sometimes 8-12 hours of not being able to close my laptop (since that resets the connection), or do anything internet-heavy, which is borderline impossible.

Alternatively, if someone can tell me whether Anonfiles being down is temporary, or restore the file in GoFile, that would be great too.

Please let me know what is possible.

Much appreciated!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone have a compressed version of the base file (so not any of the individual updates since)? I mean the one that's 5.53 GB. Anonfiles seems to be down, Nopy has been shut down, GoFile says the file was deleted, and MEGA's never worked for me for some reason.

MixDrop is the only option, but it caps the download rate at less than 100 MB/sec, so that's sometimes 8-12 hours of not being able to close my laptop (since that resets the connection), or do anything internet-heavy, which is borderline impossible.

Alternatively, if someone can tell me whether Anonfiles being down is temporary, or restore the file in GoFile, that would be great too.

Much appreciated!
Maybe download the video you like from this site : . It has quality selector (720p, 480p ...)

I don't think everything is in there but try it anyway.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Maybe download the video you like from this site : . It has quality selector (720p, 480p ...)

I don't think everything is in there but try it anyway.
Yeah, the site does have a lot less than what I've been downloading this far, but on the bright side, Anonfiles has come back online so I'll just download with that.

Thanks for the help!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Much appreciated!
use jdownloader

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes