3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Saygo

Oct 15, 2016
Everything works fine except 2 of the new scenes. Sofa fun 1 and sofa fun 2 are all white the whole time and then it freezes half way through
I see what you mean, I don't think that I am the cause of this issue but I will look into it

Fucking Legend. If i may, is getting around the DRM hard to do?
not really, it took longer to download than to fix the login, but that will more than likely change in the coming versions

Reactions: wacek and Archkllr

Tripod12345

Feb 26, 2018
I hate to ask for this but is there a version I can use on Mac and how?
don't roast me for this please, I'm a good person in my own ways.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
DRM, huh. Imagine paying monthly for a single new scene in a game that's probably not being finished for like another year or two LMAO. And if you stop paying you can't even access your version of the game until it finally goes public. Goddamn patreon really enables these shitty practices, huh. Not only that, it rewards people for keeping their game "under construction" indefinitely so they can keep getting thousands monthly. Hell, these people earn a living with how much money some of them get, I'm sure they could afford working even part-time and actually you know, develop games instead of working on it once or twice a month to secure their income.

Basing on how amateur-ish this entire thing looks, the dev probably only made a very basic login check that could be cracked by redirecting the link to a local web page and pretend to actually authenticate yourself. Obviously, that's easier said than done, but I've seen it done before.
I feel sorry & sad for this game. This game is a milker but I love the art... HELL! this game is too mach a milker, they told me that part 2 of the game will come out when they are at v30. In other words there should be no v31 but a unity game that is part 2 HELL! I'm done, I have pay... I believe 1 or 2 years of $10 patreon in 2016-2018 and in 2018 I change it to $1 patreon. I am done with this game, it can SUCK MY ("Your better nature" u need to calm down and not say things you'll regret) what? the hell...... FINE! @MemeMachine6969 I agree with this post and sorry about my outburst I don't like games that are milkers. Still have fun playing the game. Thank U & goodnight

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
someone would have the answers to the galaxy test Pumps llc founded I have 4 proposal of answer to each question

abuserbunny

Aug 5, 2018
in the game you should be able to klick on the guide button and a page should open which contains a guide to the game

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
I see what you mean, I don't think that I am the cause of this issue but I will look into it

not really, it took longer to download than to fix the login, but that will more than likely change in the coming versions
Any way to private message me how to do it? They just released a fix for .30 and it seems like it is going to be a monthly thing if they release content on time. I'm still in the $1 tier.

Also, Haven't felt like the a lot of the scenes have been that great with the exceptions of the casey dorm threesome, the new Sam bathroom scene and the working late scene. Some of the newest ones just feel lazy and have a bad angle so it makes less work for them. Beach scene seems alright, but is almost boring at this point.

aldhor

May 4, 2017
Here is the $10 patron version of the game that bypasses the login, cheats and the gallery are automatically applied now. Let me know if you have any problems with it

Thanks a lot! but racaty download a .exe with an autodownloader.... can you upload please to other host too?

Thks again

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
I have problem.
I have leave2gether v30
have flashplayer v29
and

Game work fine but 2 scene have glitch
sofa funs #1 and sofa funs #2 don't work. I have white screen and some text ballon but nothing more

Reactions: Rickster82

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have problem.
I have leave2gether v30
have flashplayer v29
and

Game work fine but 2 scene have glitch
sofa funs #1 and sofa funs #2 don't work. I have white screen and some text ballon but nothing more
Same with me!

When appears the "normal" version of Panthea 0.30 with cheats etc.?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Same with me!

When appears the "normal" version of Panthea 0.30 with cheats etc.?

"Cheats & gallery are now integrated into player tier and available for 10$+ patrons as in-game reward"
capsule_sm_120.jpg

If you carefully read the previous posts, you can find at least 5 posts with links to version 0.30 with cheats inside

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

"Cheats & gallery are now integrated into player tier and available for 10$+ patrons as in-game reward"
View attachment 256222

If you carefully read the previous posts, you can find at least 5 posts with links to version 0.30 with cheats inside
OK, I correct myself. I am waiting for a 0.30 version without bugs and white screens.
Anyway, thx for your answer.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
OK, I correct myself. I am waiting for a 0.30 version without bugs and white screens.
Anyway, thx for your answer.
The problem is that bugs can be caused by two main reasons.
1. Transition to a new system (embedded cheats, access only for registered patrons).
2. Unfinished old bugs (not critical but sometimes noticeable).
To put the game into free access, it had to be hacked.
Old Bugs + Developer Bugs + bugs due to the "hacking" of the game = 0.30 (hacked version).
And then the big question is what prevents some users from playing normally. Maybe the main problem is a hacked version for which the developer is not responsible.

The developers will probably fix their bugs in the next versions (stabilize the transition to the new system). But how effectively will the protection be further hacked?
In any case, only patrons will receive a better product.

In addition, should not forget that not everyone knows how to properly use the means of launching the game. (incorrect work is related to the absence / incorrect use of launch components)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys is a long time a dont play this game, do you know if the orgy picnic is still enable on the newer version?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes