3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

MemeMachine6969

Aug 7, 2018
DRM, huh. Imagine paying monthly for a single new scene in a game that's probably not being finished for like another year or two LMAO. And if you stop paying you can't even access your version of the game until it finally goes public. Goddamn patreon really enables these shitty practices, huh. Not only that, it rewards people for keeping their game "under construction" indefinitely so they can keep getting thousands monthly. Hell, these people earn a living with how much money some of them get, I'm sure they could afford working even part-time and actually you know, develop games instead of working on it once or twice a month to secure their income.

Basing on how amateur-ish this entire thing looks, the dev probably only made a very basic login check that could be cracked by redirecting the link to a local web page and pretend to actually authenticate yourself. Obviously, that's easier said than done, but I've seen it done before.

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone mind upping their save? I reformatted my drive some months ago and never bothered to play the game after since the gallery was always readily available. With the new change, there is no way I'm paying 10 bux for the gallery. May as well play the game now and I'd rather not start from scratch.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Here is the $10 patron version of the game that bypasses the login, cheats and the gallery are automatically applied now. Let me know if you have any problems with it

everytime you try to view any scene it tells you Context3D not available.

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
Here is the $10 patron version of the game that bypasses the login, cheats and the gallery are automatically applied now. Let me know if you have any problems with it

you are the man

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone mind upping their save? I reformatted my drive some months ago and never bothered to play the game after since the gallery was always readily available. With the new change, there is no way I'm paying 10 bux for the gallery. May as well play the game now and I'd rather not start from scratch.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017

Everything works fine except 2 of the new scenes. Sofa fun 1 and sofa fun 2 are all white the whole time and then it freezes half way through

Reactions: unoriginalmemes

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
if you have problem executing the game, or the error Context3d & white screen, try using this standalone flash launcher, just download and select the swf open with it

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017
DRM, huh. Imagine paying monthly for a single new scene in a game that's probably not being finished for like another year or two LMAO. And if you stop paying you can't even access your version of the game until it finally goes public. Goddamn patreon really enables these shitty practices, huh. Not only that, it rewards people for keeping their game "under construction" indefinitely so they can keep getting thousands monthly. Hell, these people earn a living with how much money some of them get, I'm sure they could afford working even part-time and actually you know, develop games instead of working on it once or twice a month to secure their income.

Basing on how amateur-ish this entire thing looks, the dev probably only made a very basic login check that could be cracked by redirecting the link to a local web page and pretend to actually authenticate yourself. Obviously, that's easier said than done, but I've seen it done before.
I doubt it`s really drm. Patron just don`t need to use browser to get latest version.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017

Fucking Legend. If i may, is getting around the DRM hard to do?

Reactions: Kink915
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes