3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
My game stops letting me move after i talk to the squirrel chick for the first time the fps moves up and down but i cant move and the cheat, load, save bars don't show up either please help

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated to 0.30. thanked 2 person but chose to keep the hacked version on the thread

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I see a lot of negativity from people here. Is this worth playing if I have never seen the game before?

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone else really like this game but can't see it being "whole". I mean it's alright but it does seem to need an overhaul or a focus on the code parts as from what I've played of it each update adds something but breaks something then the next update the broken part just seems juryrigged into a semi playable fashion that normally breaks later by new encounters or the other way round

Reactions: rokrad

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
I'll be frank. I saw this coming a while ago.

I dealt with Panthea back when it was still being updated on the Legend of Krystal Forum. At some point the dev replied to a discussion topic I made months prior talking about anti-user friendly patreon practices, basically complaining that I was attacking him with my examples (In reality only one of my examples was looking at him specifically). He basically said that Pirates are bad and their opinions are only toxic and non productive, while patrons were only positive, so that's why he did what he did. My point was to make the game friendly to non patrons to make them want to sponsor the game.

I did apologize to him if I had attacked him personally, but wanted to open the discussion of user friendly Patreon policies. He never responded. After that his game got fewer updates (one of the things I warned in my reply) and no this weird subscription DRM through patreon to even access the game (which looks a lot like a monthly subscription to an unfinished game) and posing it as an update.

The developer seems to be so focused on preventing pirates from playing his newest version of his game, that he makes being a casual fan of the game impossible unless you pirate it.

Reactions: rokrad
Mar 18, 2019
So what does all this mean? Going forward will f95 still provide updates for the game or is everyone just done with this title because of the new email patreon features?

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
So what does all this mean? Going forward will f95 still provide updates for the game or is everyone just done with this title because of the new email patreon features?
Either some body on the site is going to have to provide their own patreon email and password for all of us to use (which I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do), or we move on. I imagine it will be the latter.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so is this now an issue of just always having to wait an extra release? such as .30 becomming available when .31 is released to patrons?

Jul 15, 2017
I dealt with Panthea back when it was still being updated on the Legend of Krystal Forum. At some point the dev replied to a discussion topic I made months prior talking about anti-user friendly patreon practices, basically complaining that I was attacking him with my examples (In reality only one of my examples was looking at him specifically). He basically said that Pirates are bad and their opinions are only toxic and non productive, while patrons were only positive, so that's why he did what he did. My point was to make the game friendly to non patrons to make them want to sponsor the game.
Well, to actually beeing honest, i kinda feel bad to use a site like this to get my reguarly "fapmaterial" for free, that's why i'm someone who mostly tends to re-buy this Games on Steam if they are published there.. My Problem is however the cashgrab nature of patreon. In generell Patreon should've been something which is a free spirited support to help your creator but if i look at H-Games and such it often kinda abuse the system(though i'd argue it also goes for other things too... i mean recently i saw a let's player who doesn't upload her gameplay on yt anymore but small trailer and if you want to see everything -> patreon). In the End you pay more for patreon than you would if they would sell the full game for one price... and that's sick. I mean if you look at f95zone and scroll through, there pop so many games up, which might never be finished and/or lazily thrown into the wild.

I understand it's harder for H-Games, because even in our days our society doesn't tolerate it that much(they judge you either loud or in silent... where you see it in their eyes) and it's a hobby where most people want to be discreet. But that doesn't justify anti-consumer practice... and if they go this full drm route i'd argue that for this guy the situation doesn't get better anyway, because i'm not seeing that people will give in and support him now... the big majority of players of his game will instead move on and play something differnt.

staziafoxx

Mar 15, 2019
codes version 0.29 works on version 0.30
Cheat Codes – Panthea v29:
didyousawit – Open gallery
likeaslut – Add 10 to sluttiness
likeasoldier – Add 10 to obedience
likeagangster – Add cash 2000
likeafriend – Add 10 to relation with Sam, Jack, Kelly, Ram, Lana
likeatinypussy – Add 10 to relation with Boss, Daile
likeabw – Add 10 to career points
likeabookworm – Add 10 to technical points

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Either some body on the site is going to have to provide their own patreon email and password for all of us to use (which I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do), or we move on. I imagine it will be the latter.
Or someone cracks it. Someone did it for v0.30, it can be done for later versions as well.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else try downloading this from Mega on a mac? When I try to open the unzipped file, it prompts me to delete it immediately due to not being "a file that opens". Any help?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So am i understand things correctly that we can not play this game now unless we are a patreon to the dev? I tend to stay away from games that 'require' a constant connection to the internet or even cause you to connect to the internet to login.....something I have been doing ever since Second Life and the whole Emerald Viewer scam

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So am i understand things correctly that we can not play this game now unless we are a patreon to the dev? I tend to stay away from games that 'require' a constant connection to the internet or even cause you to connect to the internet to login.....something I have been doing ever since Second Life and the whole Emerald Viewer scam
I beleaive it's just to play the most up to date version with the pub one being just open like normal

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
impact force is equal to counter force.
the more you try to protect something, the more effort the pirates will begin to apply.
"Science, bitch!")

Reactions: oldmasterxd

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else on a mac having issues getting this to open? File seems to be broken. Can admin double check the source please? Links do not give a playable game. Won't even open after being unboxed. (unzipped)

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes