friendlycasey
+10 Relations with Sam, Jack, Kelly, Ram, and Lana

caseyobeys
+10 Relations with Boss

caseyhardworker
+10 Career

caseyissmart
+10 Techincal

Thank you to SLDR on discord for finding them.

Hey do you have a link for v17 download? Please share and much appreciated!!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
but everytime i open the file it goes to internet explorer and it will just show a grey screen
You need to download the flash player, run it, open the game file-profit
If something does not work, then some components of ADOBE are not installed

May 8, 2017
but everytime i open the file it goes to internet explorer and it will just show a grey screen
You can right click the file and then just select which program to open it up with. If you double left click your computer probably preselected IE by default.

raiderwife25

Jul 9, 2017
Cam anyone walk me through downloading and launching the game like a baby? I know I am to unzip file, save as folder and then launch as html right? I feel I am missing a step. I cannot locate game to launch???

May 8, 2017
Cam anyone walk me through downloading and launching the game like a baby? I know I am to unzip file, save as folder and then launch as html right? I feel I am missing a step. I cannot locate game to launch???
If you double left click on the html, it will open internet explorer which does not run the game.
You need to right click the html file and then under "Open with" You should select google chrome or opera if you have them. If not you will need a flash player and then open the file with a flash player instead.

Reactions: raiderwife25
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes