Cheat Codes:

showtime - Open gallery:
funtime - Add 10 slutiness permanently
richtime - Add 2000 gold
friendstime - Add 10 relations
bosstime - Add 10 relations with Boss
timetowork - Add 10 career points
timetolearn – Adds technical points
Thank christ the like 5 people asking for cheat codes can finally stop.

The Dorm party works. I got it to work pretty easily, what are you having problems with?

Reactions: epidemico and M3H1

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
Thank christ the like 5 people asking for cheat codes can finally stop.

The Dorm party works. I got it to work pretty easily, what are you having problems with?
i really dont know, i already talk with lana and jack(i invited jack); but they arent in the dorm on evening :(.
I can see it in the gallery but not in the actual game :(.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
@Everyone in this thread asking for cheats: sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but because the cheats for Ver18 have been changed, I do not have them.

Instead, you can find them here: <a href=" ">Panthea [v0.17.2] [Leave2gether]</a>

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
So, is there a way to run the game using the html files? I open up the html files, and a 'Get adobe flash' appears in the top left corner. Now, I already have flash installed. Any ideas on what I could do?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So, is there a way to run the game using the html files? I open up the html files, and a 'Get adobe flash' appears in the top left corner. Now, I already have flash installed. Any ideas on what I could do?
Don't know what to tell you downloaded it tried all 3 links worked nps. Is your adobe flash up to date???

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Don't know what to tell you downloaded it tried all 3 links worked nps. Is your adobe flash up to date???
I do indeed. I only updated it yesterday. I'll add an attachment to show the problem.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok i See!!!. You are loading it from your desktop Right??? I got the same error when i tried to load it like you from my desktop.
It works for me when i load it from my download folder i use to download programs too. Try putting it, in a folder on your C:/ drive and try loading it again. Cause mine loads from the C: drive folder but not on desktop, hope it helps??

May 8, 2017
Right click the html file and click "open with..." Do not use internet explorer/edge as it general gives a blank screen.

If you have chrome or opera, select the open with and use chrome or opera to open the file.

Alternatively you can get flash player 11(The executable program) I believe and open the html file using the player.

Reactions: Eoin

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
There’s actually an updated version of 0.18 which have the dorm party working. That’s why some people can experience issues while trying to attend this event.

Sizzler

Aug 22, 2017
I just dowloaded the game but for some reason during "cutscenes" my resolution changes and i cannot see full view of the game any1 knows how it happens cuz it prevents me from saving

Saygo

Oct 15, 2016
Panthea V0.19.2

Cheat Codes

feelingopen - Open gallery
imnotaslut - Add 10 to slutiness
richisnice - Add 2000 gold
friendnosex - Add 10 to relations
bossdominate - Add 10 to relations with Boss
whatcareer - Add 10 to career points
smartass – Adds 10 to technical points

Last edited: