3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
May 8, 2017
nice that was a necessary comment thank you
Can't be more annoying than the people spasming because they want a link to the update seconds after the release comes out.
I read this in the "Like sands through an hourglass; these are the days of our lives." soap opera voice.
Haha I think watching moths burning to a flame would be far more horrific if that was on the title screen of days of our lives but it certainly would make me laugh.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Can't be more annoying than the people spasming because they want a link to the update seconds after the release comes out.

Haha I think watching moths burning to a flame would be far more horrific if that was on the title screen of days of our lives but it certainly would make me laugh.
bet you watch rick n morty don't you

Yumch

May 11, 2017
Uploaded it to Mega for you guys.

[EDIT] I updated the link with both Win and Mac versions in the same archive. It works well for me, tell me if you have any trouble with it.
Thanks @gracc0 for the tips !

Last edited:

gracc0

Nov 5, 2017
@Yumch thanks for the upload, but the mac version does not work. Mixed compression (zip and rar) in the same package will often corrupt one or the other. If you could re-up the swf build independently without being bundled with the exe that would be most appreciated. In general, zip has a lot better cross platform support than rar. Rar works fine on windows because it is pretty much native to that, but unrar'ing on mac or linux is cumbersome and frequently corrupts the extract.

If you want a technical perspective as to why this happens, rar uses FAT32 based file structure for compression (because it was originally built for windows) which is standard for windows, while all other platforms use NTFS and provide limited support for FAT32 for compatibility purposes, though it is not fully supported because it has limited capabilities compared to NTFS. It gets into the whole DOS vs UNIX thing which is too complex to discuss here.

7zip is also pretty solid on all platforms. Nesting compression can also break files and does not provide any additional benefit beyond compressing the root folder. Not a criticism, just a point to consider (I'm a cross platform software developer, as a point of reference, though I don't really work on games).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Ellis

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017
@Yumch thanks for the upload, but the mac version does not work. Mixed compression (zip and rar) in the same package will often corrupt one or the other. If you could re-up the swf build independently without being bundled with the exe that would be most appreciated. In general, zip has a lot better cross platform support than rar. Rar works fine on windows because it is pretty much native to that, but unrar'ing on mac or linux is cumbersome and frequently corrupts the extract. 7zip is also pretty solid on all platforms. Nesting compression can also break files and does not provide any additional benefit beyond compressing the root folder. Not a criticism, just a point to consider (I'm a cross platform software developer, as a point of reference, though I don't really work on games).
is it possible you could make a functional version for mac please? :)

gracc0

Nov 5, 2017
is it possible you could make a functional version for mac please? :)
I can't without the uncorrupted source file. Once it's broken you can't really recover it. It needs to be built from the original, which I do not have as of yet. For flash stuff though you aren't really gaining anything by having an exe instead of a swf. Flash based exe's embed the flash player directly into the program, which is less efficient than just running the swf through a browser or standalone flash player. The only thing it saves you is an extra mouse click or two.

However, it MIGHT be possible to extract the swf manually from the exe on mac, though this is pretty difficult and often doesn't work that well. On mac right click the exe and see if you have an option that says "show package contents", which you may or may not have based on your OSX version. You may also need to hold down option or command (or both) for it to display. If it is there, it lets you look through the package like it were a folder. Usually works for jar (java) files, and sometimes applications or exe's, but not always. If the option is not there, you're out of luck and have to get the original swf. If it is there, it may still not work after you copy it, but sometimes it does. This did not work for me with this specific exe, but I have an old version of OSX (Mavericks), so it may not be the case for you.

Last edited:

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017
people who have problems with mac, downloading wine bottler will be useful to open the windows exe... it worked for me on mac

Nov 24, 2017
For some reason for the Daile threesome seen I will send the message but never be able to find him in the cafe. Anyone know why and if there is something I am missing?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes