3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Yumch

May 11, 2017
Hey guys, I have kind of a problem with the game since V15, where the "nails hologramming" scene triggers events. Every time I try it, the event simply won't get triggered. For example when I choose "no I was not", the Jack & Kelly fucking in the UDT room is supposed to be active, but Kelly is still standing in the hallway (but Jack disappears from the office). Same with the other option, Kelly won't move from the hallway. I tried with multiple saves, with and without cheats, on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Flash SA using both the SWF and HTML files, but nothing works... I even tried to contact the developper on his Patreon page but I'm still getting the same issue. So I'm getting pretty desperate right now. Does anybody know how I could fix this issue, or eventually use a sort of command to trigger the events and continue the story ? Thank you in advance.

Yumch

May 11, 2017
Okay, so I finally found the problem, and now I feel completely stupid about it. I simply overwrote the old files when updating the game, instead of creating a new folder... And I did this since v15, which is why the game was working less and less.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i swear this game is so friggen bugged. for the longest time some scenes just won't show up. I was hoping at this point it would be fixed but its not.

tried doing what said but it doesn't work. decided to delete any earlier versions and its still not working....

and I tried playing from the HTML file, but than it always asks me to update flash. and i did do that. and its still asking me for it...

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Same problem, if i try to play the html, it asks me to update flash, yet i have the lastest version.
And if i try any of the html files with screen sizes, it won't load.

BurpinPickle

Sep 12, 2017
The version 19.2, with you being able to talk to Kelly directly about joining her in yoga, makes it impossible to unlock the yoga outfit. It remains n/a regardless of where you're at in the story and how ever many times you talk to Kelly.

Cuz

Aug 18, 2017
how i can put the cheats?, always appears "Cheat is incorrect" and use this cheats, by example : feelingopen and say thats is incorrect, pls, anyone help me :oops:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i swear this game is so friggen bugged. for the longest time some scenes just won't show up. I was hoping at this point it would be fixed but its not.

tried doing what said but it doesn't work. decided to delete any earlier versions and its still not working....

and I tried playing from the HTML file, but than it always asks me to update flash. and i did do that. and its still asking me for it...
still have this problem, tried overwriting previous version but it doesn't work

also tried deleting all versions to before unpacking new stuff and it still doesn't work.

some help would be nice...

johnnyguitar

Aug 28, 2016
Any news about new release ?
Here's the changelog, as in the blog:

Done in this release:
– added ‘Tommi & Casey scene’ as 4th ending to ‘Dorm Party’ event
– added scene ‘Casey Helping Jack’, available via coffee break chat with Jack
– added special halloween event, triggered from Jack-o-lantern at the dorm bathroom (appears after 34 tech skill). Halloween event can be triggered any day from the Jack-o-lantern (not a part of usual events)
– event holds Halloween-only scene with Jack, Casey and Lana
– fixed resizing issue (finally)
– lots of spelling / old graphics small bug fixes
– added new map icons
– added special event Halloween costumes

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes