3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
They won't. The main artist was bitching in NG a while back about he copy + pastes the vag because he "doesn't enjoy drawing animal vaginas, so why would he draw something he doesn't enjoy?"

Had no problem making each dick unique though, I'm surprised he didn't just make this a gay game.
Then he's just a lazy fuck.
If he doesn't enjoy drawing it, then don't learn how to draw 72 different animal dicks and get triggered when asked to pull his weight. Or at the VERY least: Stop copy pasting. He can give EACH girl a unique pussy and stick 100 % to human. Heck, he doesn't even have to dip into the 0-6 inch labia range to accomplish that.

Seriously, he brought it upon himself. Being lazy/inept is NOT an "art style".
And if he bends over backwards to ensure each male is unique... why would we settle for a slapdash excuse on each female?
And yeah: If he doesn't enjoy drawing females, why the fuck is he in a game that... contains them. I was gonna say "focuses on them", but the main effort is clearly on the guys. The girls are kinda "just there" xD

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Then he's just a lazy fuck.
If he doesn't enjoy drawing it, then don't learn how to draw 72 different animal dicks and get triggered when asked to pull his weight. Or at the VERY least: Stop copy pasting. He can give EACH girl a unique pussy and stick 100 % to human. Heck, he doesn't even have to dip into the 0-6 inch labia range to accomplish that.

Seriously, he brought it upon himself. Being lazy/inept is NOT an "art style".
And if he bends over backwards to ensure each male is unique... why would we settle for a slapdash excuse on each female?
And yeah: If he doesn't enjoy drawing females, why the fuck is he in a game that... contains them. I was gonna say "focuses on them", but the main effort is clearly on the guys. The girls are kinda "just there" xD
Probably in the closet.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Probably in the closet.
You might be surprised by the amount of big name artists that are dick obsessed, can't draw pussy for shit and claims to be "totes straight", and their fans are 100 % behind their excuses xD

Gets extra ironic when they talk about big, fat veiny dicks, and how much they'd love to suck a horsedong. But then makes a note about how vags are totally gross and icky. Like... how is that even a commonly spread thing among "straight" men?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
i read that this is the public version, there is also a patreon version, is that true?
Pretty much the same thing.
Only dif is that there's a SEPARATE scene on the patreon, (not in game) of some more hyper cock worship.
So it won't be in either version. It's a separate file.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
does someone have patreon version? :)
You can download the Patreon version, but only patrons can play it. The game requires confirmation of access online. If you are not a patron you will receive only the public version without cheats. It is not clear why you are not satisfied with the version in this thread.
does someone know how to open .swf file for mac?

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
You can download the Patreon version, but only patrons can play it. The game requires confirmation of access online. If you are not a patron you will receive only the public version without cheats. It is not clear why you are not satisfied with the version in this thread.
greed

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You know, the game being a DRM filled piece of shit would be less egregious IF they had actually finished it AND/OR delivered on the promised content.

It's like a AAAccess game.
"Is the single player finished? - No. - Do you have a playable mage class as promised? - Nope. - Can you play a female as advertised? - Lol, nope. - Is the pre-order bonus ready? - Lol, nah. That'll release in 3 months. - Does it at least contain that scene that showed in the trailer? - Weeell... we never finished that scene but... the trailer is in there. - Does it have the online support promised at launch? - Eh... check back in a year. BUT! ALL the microtransactions work!"

Random examples when I could just use actual examples from the game but... xD
I've torn this game a new asshole enough times over broken promises, false advertisement, unfinished content, extreme laziness from the artist, developer, writers and etc that the game is at least 50 % buttholes by now.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes