3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
act 2 build enjoy

Mega
I never expected to miss so much the shitty gameplay of the act 1 with html xD, after trying act 2 with unity, it was so fvcking awful, especially with stats, because you can't do nothing without taking coffe, etc..it becomes so dull to play after 5 mins...I understand its just a start but you can see how the game will be, of course there's a login option too, so that means.....well, to be honest, i dont know why i was expecting something better, the animations were the only good thing from the beginning of the game.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Someone can confirm if you can complete the game with this version? cuz i'm stuck and i dont know if the game isn't full unlocked or I messed up by using cheats...

Reactions: Crv

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Someone can confirm if you can complete the game with this version? cuz i'm stuck and i dont know if the game isn't full unlocked or I messed up by using cheats...
yes pretty sure thats the final version of chapter 1

chapter 2 is above in the page linked by me

story wise its chap 1 > chap 2 > chap 3(not out yet) > etc

Reactions: kleper666

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
yes pretty sure thats the final version of chapter 1

chapter 2 is above in the page linked by me

story wise its chap 1 > chap 2 > chap 3(not out yet) > etc
But not sure if you can see the ending, the gallery isn't completed neither, maybe isnt full hacked or my save is bugging me.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there an actual 'ending' or is it just an end of content and then move on to chapter 2?
Don't know but I can't finish it, latest events never show up, i started a new game following the walkthrough and same as before, content from 0.37/38 is blocked with the hacked version(no all of them just the ones to progress through story like jack promoted), at least for me.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
They will problably share it on their twitter, as they do with more behind the scenes posts.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes