3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
when i open the cracked version .swf on safari it shows me this:
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.

how can i solve it guys?

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
That issue has been mentioned many times, you'll want to use the standalone flashplayer check out my post below >
Flash Player Download Post

I think some people get the error even using the standalone flash player, I've never had the error happen to me so if you still get it just wait for Panthea Act 2 to be released some day as the game will be made in Unity and you won't see that issue.

More posts regarding Panthea and Flash >
Adult Game Save Post
Panthea Leave2gether Save Post
it finally works, thanks for help :D,its a bit laggy sometimes tho :( but i think thats my trash mac pc

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
That issue has been mentioned many times, you'll want to use the standalone flashplayer check out my post below >
Flash Player Download Post

I think some people get the error even using the standalone flash player, I've never had the error happen to me so if you still get it just wait for Panthea Act 2 to be released some day as the game will be made in Unity and you won't see that issue.

More posts regarding Panthea and Flash >
Adult Game Save Post
Panthea Leave2gether Save Post
last question, the cracked version has cheats and gallery only or it's the patreon version of this game ???????????? :) :( :) :( :) :( :)

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
they make 4~7k a month yet barely add anything new like wtf

according to this thread, this game first came out in 2016. so in 4yrs they barely progressed the story ..

anyways part 2 came out casey downfall not explained, but she loses her job lol

Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes