3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just started act 2 -- much easier to use, better art. But was act 1 ever finished? Was there an actual plot ending or did it just kind of fizzle out once you did all the sex scenes? Should I go back and look again?

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Just started act 2 -- much easier to use, better art. But was act 1 ever finished? Was there an actual plot ending or did it just kind of fizzle out once you did all the sex scenes? Should I go back and look again?
IMO, don't bother because Act 2 is just like more of a reimagining then a continuation. Your MC has a personality more at home on herself closer to day 1.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
IMO, don't bother because Act 2 is just like more of a reimagining then a continuation. Your MC has a personality more at home on herself closer to day 1.
I agree. I just never remember having an ending for the first game. Was there an ending? I remember playing it and seeing all the sex scenes and then ... nothing else. I'm just wondering if there was a plot ending.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I agree. I just never remember having an ending for the first game. Was there an ending? I remember playing it and seeing all the sex scenes and then ... nothing else. I'm just wondering if there was a plot ending.
No, there wasn't an ending. They pretty much just dropped it because it would be far more effort than its worth to remake it from the ground up in an engine that isn't flash. They basically took the opportunity of flash dying (again) to just reboot the game but do something different instead of remake what was already done. Act 1 technically happened in regards to the story of Act 2 but it's never been explicitly stated how the story was supposed to go to my knowledge. I would just treat Act 2 as it's own game instead of "act 2" and just go with the notion that there is some history between the characters.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
No, there wasn't an ending. They pretty much just dropped it because it would be far more effort than its worth to remake it from the ground up in an engine that isn't flash. They basically took the opportunity of flash dying (again) to just reboot the game but do something different instead of remake what was already done. Act 1 technically happened in regards to the story of Act 2 but it's never been explicitly stated how the story was supposed to go to my knowledge. I would just treat Act 2 as it's own game instead of "act 2" and just go with the notion that there is some history between the characters.
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything in the first game, and apparently I hadn't.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
well this game i like, but i'm already finish this game xd, and still wait act 2 have more scene xd

just want say thank's cause update this game, maybe some day i play act 1 from early again xd

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
well this game i like, but i'm already finish this game xd, and still wait act 2 have more scene xd

just want say thank's cause update this game, maybe some day i play act 1 from early again xd
they are showing a lot more promise for part 2, lets see if they deliver....
especially now that they recovered from covid

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
they are showing a lot more promise for part 2, lets see if they deliver....
especially now that they recovered from covid
yeah just hope this covid gone, i'm still can wait even that take 1 year more xd, actually i'm finish act 1 take 2 year to get all scene and grind cause my real life dont let me play to much xd

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Public > https://f95zone.to/threads/panthea-act-1-v0-38-public-leave2gether.960/post-4543087 < Check the source link.
I would use the EXE version as i noticed it doesn't have that lag when you startup the game and the fps goes from 30 to 10 and then back up to 30 again atleast so far it hasn't.
I bit down on the lemon and just removed the connection checks on the SWF file. Doesnt look like theres any new scenes so I wont bother with playing the game. Thanks for the link though.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How do you get the Everyone Loves Lana thing? I can't get the full Lana Jack and Tommi threesome in the gallery because of it, have tried editing saves but can't figure out which triggers would do it...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes