3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
As clunky as this game is it has quite a nice selection of scenes and the animations are pretty nice. I only wish there was a little more in the way of build up events and...no not grind. Felt a little dumb how many scenes there were with people just suddenly doing anal, having never tried it before, considering the size of the cocks being shoved in there.

Put simply, I like where it escalates but it escalates too fast. For me anyway. Hope Act 2 turns out good. Not sure about the art so far though.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Ylzo

Nov 21, 2018
This seems to be based on the v37 codebase, since none of the new stuff from v38 seems to be in, not even the stuff that was in the v36 public version.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
This seems to be based on the v37 codebase, since none of the new stuff from v38 seems to be in, not even the stuff that was in the v36 public version.
Makes sense since the "overcum jack" scene that shows in-game is still the older one. The v36 public already had the scene in.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
using that save yet the gallery is still locked for me, anyone can confirm if it can be completed now? playing the whole game again without cheats just to see the last event seems...annoying...

Reactions: dragonsix6969

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
using that save yet the gallery is still locked for me, anyone can confirm if it can be completed now? playing the whole game again without cheats just to see the last event seems...annoying...
It can be completed now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do the last steps and the game is completed and the gallery will unlock.

Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Where is gallery in this game? Sory first time play it
You have to complete the game, try to import this with load:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last 2 scenes(overcum) in gallery are bug(white screen), you can watch them with the old hacked version(dont play this one, need to be opened with flash player)

Fed

May 14, 2017
Is there a new cracked/hacked patreon version or does this latest release have all the same stuff as the last one?

Edit: Just to be clear the hacked one has extra patreon only content that the normal one on the front page doesnt?

Last edited:

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
This is my full save for Act 1, everything is unlocked. I used a little cheat xD.

The last part is so fucking buggy, there are 2 scenes can't be triggered to play:
- Kelly help with stress #2
- Ram Blindfolded
However game can still be finished without playing them.

There is 1 scene that is Overcum Ram (not Jack, Overcum Jack appear normally for patron player), which seems to be just included in gallery, not in gameplay, cuz I replayed Medical Help Ram scene, both hacked ver and normal ver, the scene was the one with 2 option where 2nd option is BJ.

Well, anyway every scenes can be accessed through gallery now.

Reactions: RED_1993

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
This is my full save for Act 1, everything is unlocked. I used a little cheat xD.

The last part is so fucking buggy, there are 2 scenes can't be triggered to play:
- Kelly help with stress #2
- Ram Blindfolded
However game can still be finished without playing them.

There is 1 scene that is Overcum Ram (not Jack, Overcum Jack appear normally for patron player), which seems to be just included in gallery, not in gameplay, cuz I replayed Medical Help Ram scene, both hacked ver and normal ver, the scene was the one with 2 option where 2nd option is BJ.

Well, anyway every scenes can be accessed through gallery now.
When I started a new game in this last version, as soon as I entered the office I already had a message from ram telling me to meet him, when I didn't meet anyone yet...
This "game" Is only worth for the scene animations. If this guy hadn't found PToon to draw and animate this would have been dead ages ago.

Reactions: Acel112
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes