3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
witch version is this is it v0.38?
Well it is v38 patron - v36 public, which mean that it is v36 with "v38 patron contents".
The hack is v38 patron ver but it is actually v36, patron (or you're playing this hacked ver) can access early content before final release. You can play while accessing gallery of v38, but you cannot pass the storyline of v36 for later contents.

HoweverI suggest you can finish v36 with it (cuz it is hacked of course xD) then copy the save file and continue with the lastest public ver for best experience. (There are some early scenes where only patron get access to it like Overcum Jack/ Jack Fapping)

Reactions: Acel112

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
When I started a new game in this last version, as soon as I entered the office I already had a message from ram telling me to meet him, when I didn't meet anyone yet...
This "game" Is only worth for the scene animations. If this guy hadn't found PToon to draw and animate this would have been dead ages ago.
I agree to your statement somehow, the game is really buggy with flash engine. It crashes too often and sometime got laggy/ stuck at some playing scene, and the trigger order is completely a mess like you just said.

But tbh the story was quite good smh. Maybe the new artstyle, which is good, make me enjoy it.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I agree to your statement somehow, the game is really buggy with flash engine. It crashes too often and sometime got laggy/ stuck at some playing scene, and the trigger order is completely a mess like you just said.

But tbh the story was quite good smh. Maybe the new artstyle, which is good, make me enjoy it.
Yeah, I don't mean the setting, but as an playable game in flash, its just unplayable.

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017

Also regarding my version being in flash, can't bother to decompile the exe to being a swf although I did actually bother to do that but I didn't recompile it into an exe, its a shit mess of code either way. It running like a guy who got his legs blown off is mostly to do with their code and not flash player but because people use different flash players your results may vary

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
So for all the guys who want it, myself not included the hacked version for .38
As a little funfact it has all the gallery stuff that the save files have up top you can load in but it comes with the cheat menu and panthea's signature shitty fps. Just for those who want it I packed in an .exe too.
For clarity's sack on what I did, I decompiled the whole flash file using FFDEC and wrote code that gets called a single time that circumvents the login process and makes the game believe you are a legit patron, I don't edit anything on how it runs on recompile it without making any other changes, I have 0 experience on flash so fuck me if I know what causes the game to run shit aside from their spaghetti code.
Also I will not touch Act2 cause fuck Unity.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
This one is v0.36 no clue if 38 even has any new stuff since 36 was the complete release back then.
Didn't bother updating it yet
It's is v36 in regard of the gameplay story and v38 for accessible contents (patron - patched)
You can access v38 content as a patron but cannot play through v36 storyline. Proof is that I replay like over 10 times and Boss Appreciation Day and Kelly Help with Stress scenes still dont happen, have to change to public v38 to continue to play then.

V38 content is accessible cuz game is patched, playing as a patron now. But its so lame that the gallery is bugged, you cannot see some scenes xD
However when I finish the public v38 everything is unlocked for me, and the gallery is not bugged, all scenes are included like patrons.
So yeah if you want exp as a patron (there are some reowork scenes which is exclusive for patrons like Overcum Jack), you should play both patches ver and public ver.

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
It's is v36 in regard of the gameplay story and v38 for accessible contents (patron - patched)
You can access v38 content as a patron but cannot play through v36 storyline. Proof is that I replay like over 10 times and Boss Appreciation Day and Kelly Help with Stress scenes still dont happen, have to change to public v38 to continue to play then.

V38 content is accessible cuz game is patched, playing as a patron now. But its so lame that the gallery is bugged, you cannot see some scenes xD
However when I finish the public v38 everything is unlocked for me, and the gallery is not bugged, all scenes are included like patrons.
So yeah if you want exp as a patron (there are some reowork scenes which is exclusive for patrons like Overcum Jack), you should play both patches ver and public ver.
The reason why I said 36 was the final release was cause back then the 38 patron version already existed and you could already play it just that it wasn't on here, one guy said he had it but refused to hand it over to the people.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
So for all the guys who want it, myself not included the hacked version for .38
As a little funfact it has all the gallery stuff that the save files have up top you can load in but it comes with the cheat menu and panthea's signature shitty fps. Just for those who want it I packed in an .exe too.
For clarity's sack on what I did, I decompiled the whole flash file using FFDEC and wrote code that gets called a single time that circumvents the login process and makes the game believe you are a legit patron, I don't edit anything on how it runs on recompile it without making any other changes, I have 0 experience on flash so fuck me if I know what causes the game to run shit aside from their spaghetti code.
Also I will not touch Act2 cause fuck Unity.
Flash File
Exe File
Bruh, I need your help XD
I know you edited Patron page in your hacked v36, and add few lines in button_connect_100 in Component_fla page in v38 this time.
Everything in v36 worked exactly like a patron as it suppose to.
But this time v38 only cheat and gallery is unlocked, in-game playthrough contents are not.
The early Jack Fapping scene is still the old lame one, not Overcum Jack, despite game saying this is patron ver.
I tried to mess with Network and Version page but it nothing fix that problem lol.

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
Bruh, I need your help XD
I know you edited Patron page in your hacked v36, and add few lines in button_connect_100 in Component_fla page in v38 this time.
Everything in v36 worked exactly like a patron as it suppose to.
But this time v38 only cheat and gallery is unlocked, in-game playthrough contents are not.
The early Jack Fapping scene is still the old lame one, not Overcum Jack, despite game saying this is patron ver.
I tried to mess with Network and Version page but it nothing fix that problem lol.
As far as I know they produce different versions for the content, so all you can do by faking being a patron is unlocking the patron stuff such as instant gallery and cheat codes, the stuff you are missing is either bugged or only available in a different version, that is to say this version does not physically contain it, I can give the code a quick runover to see if its actually present at all or not

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
As far as I know they produce different versions for the content, so all you can do by faking being a patron is unlocking the patron stuff such as instant gallery and cheat codes, the stuff you are missing is either bugged or only available in a different version, that is to say this version does not physically contain it, I can give the code a quick runover to see if its actually present at all or not
There are three scenes I found that mention "Overcum" in a Samples folder: Overcum the Casey(Jerking on Casey), Overcum Jack(Insp_rework), Overcum Ram(insp_rework_ram)

Last edited:

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
There are three scenes I found that mention "Overcum" in a Samples folder: Overcum the Casey(Jerking on Casey), Overcum Jack(Insp_rework), Overcum Ram(insp_rework_ram)
I mean you can still access patron content in the gallery exactly like public ver when you finished the game.
But in regard of game play-through scene. The patron scene cannot be triggered.
Like when you invite Jack for coffee and offer him Inspiration (which should be Overcum cuz we re currently patron), but the scene fucking stay still as the old Overcum the Casey :/

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
These are some of the textures I found regarding the scene mentioned, inspiration ram and rework got kinda smushed together texture wise it seems, I am not too knowledgeable on in game stuff so no clue if this is the right scene. The scene should work properly judging by the code and it does have triggers implemented to progress the story.
1605526986587.png

Reactions: punhetas

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
These are some of the textures I found regarding the scene mentioned, inspiration ram and rework got kinda smushed together texture wise it seems, I am not too knowledgeable on in game stuff so no clue if this is the right scene. The scene should work properly judging by the code and it does have triggers implemented to progress the story.
I just want to know which code related to trigger Patron scene (Overcum Jack) when you invite Jack for coffee instead of the public one (Overcum the Casey) xD
I dont care about texture or sample xD
I tried to mess with those code related to patron to make the game recognize me as patron but nothing work so far

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
I just want to know which code related to trigger Patron scene (Overcum Jack) when you invite Jack for coffee instead of the public one (Overcum the Casey) xD
I dont care about texture or sample xD
If you can reliably go to where the scene is supposed to happen I can send you an edited flash file that should trigger the new scene instead if you want?

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
If you can reliably go to where the scene is supposed to happen I can send you an edited flash file that should trigger the new scene instead if you want?
Annotation 2020-11-16 185849.png Annotation 2020-11-16 185928.png
______
The cheat and gallery are unlocked cuz now ur a patron.
But in-game contents do not suppose to be like this.

This does not have anything to with the code u wrote, either it is in Patron or in Button-connect-100. Your last hacked v36 work absolutely fine.

I tried to mess with both of those pages but nothing works for me so far.

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
View attachment 902062 View attachment 902063
______
The cheat and gallery are unlocked cuz now ur a patron.
But in-game contents do not suppose to be like this.

This does not have anything to with the code u wrote, either it is in Patron or in Button-connect-100. Your last hacked v36 work absolutely fine.

I tried to mess with both of those pages but nothing works for me so far.
Didn't know you were famous vietnamese pop singer Ngoc Linh, internet safety tip, don't take pictures of your desktop.
Also uploading my new version that should trigger the overcum jack event instead of the old event.
Strong Emphasis on should, I myself have no clue where you are at in the screenshot you sent so I can't test it myself.

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
lol I'm a dude and this is the laptop my sis gave me xD Havent reinstall windows, too lazy :p
and I'm using v38 that u last uploaded

First time meeting with Jack

This is the edited file that should trigger overcum instead of the old event when you talk to jack

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes