3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
I tried making another "haxxed" version. This is based on the old v36p/v38 build, but has the new quest structure data and scene data from the public v38 build. This data is usually downloaded as json from the patron server when logging in in the old v36p/v38 build. I'm not sure EVERYTHING works, but I've managed to access most of the v37/v38 stuff through normal gameplay.

Just a little curious, where does the scene data located in the swf?? And which software did you use to edit and complie the new swf file??

Ylzo

Nov 21, 2018
Just a little curious, where does the scene data located in the swf?? And which software did you use to edit and complie the new swf file??
It is not the full scene data with the graphics and all, just a few definitions, located in Samples._sceneData. I am actually unsure exactly what it does, I just noticed that some of that data was downloaded as json if you're a patron, along with Quest_keys.questNotebook. The latter is more obvious what it does tho.

I used JPEXS to get the job done. It says the edit feature is experimental, but it seems to work pretty good.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
This is my full save for Act 1, everything is unlocked. I used a little cheat xD.

The last part is so fucking buggy, there are 2 scenes can't be triggered to play:
- Kelly help with stress #2
- Ram Blindfolded
However game can still be finished without playing them.

There is 1 scene that is Overcum Ram (not Jack, Overcum Jack appear normally for patron player), which seems to be just included in gallery, not in gameplay, cuz I replayed Medical Help Ram scene, both hacked ver and normal ver, the scene was the one with 2 option where 2nd option is BJ.

Well, anyway every scenes can be accessed through gallery now.
Dude the save seems to be corrupted can you upload a new one?

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
its not corrupted, v38 have issue with Overcum Jack/ Ram scene. The devs are lazy as fuck, they dont bother fix them and leave them broken, replace them with old Jack Fapping scene
no i mean that i cant extract the zip file, every time i try it gives an error massage

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
no i mean that i cant extract the zip file, every time i try it gives an error massage
I dont know what do you mean by that, I redownloaded the .rar file which I shared here and I can extract the save file inside absolute normally.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
the flash removing is going to kill your game or changes are coming??
"Your" implied that the dev had anyrhing to do with the thread, which does not.

Also, the part 1 is complete and part 2 is being developed in unity, so it's not going to kill the game (and there's always the standalone player, so we can always play flash games).

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
"Your" implied that the dev had anyrhing to do with the thread, which does not.
It is not what I mean what I say would be that unlike us he can change it (and if you want it to be very annoying, the game has options without being able to use)

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
I got stuck in the mission of Lana's date with Jack, I get an option that says "questNote: everyone_love_lana" how am I supposed to unlock that option? I have looked at the guide but it does not explain it.

Reactions: Archkllr

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Really had hopes for this game but with having to wait for a hacked version to use the cheats and save its became a dead game for the most part to me and ther eis no news that I can find about act 11

Reactions: deversari

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
anyone knows how to get obedience points? also I how do you get the lunatic boss scene?
To get the obedience points you need to advance the Boss quests and earn the promotion forgo the camera as to the lunatic boss scene you need to get Ram's affection higher than Nikki's and keep it higher

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes