3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else unable to get this to launch on a mac? Having an error where it says it is damaged and cannot be opened (instead of asking permission to be opened in System Pref). Any advice would be appreciated. I have tried downloading multiple times, and from different sources. (thanks)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else unable to get this to launch on a mac? Having an error where it says it is damaged and cannot be opened (instead of asking permission to be opened in System Pref). Any advice would be appreciated. I have tried downloading multiple times, and from different sources. (thanks)
Plays fine on my Mac by opening the swf with a Flash projector. It won't run in a browser though as Flash is no longer supported. Have you tried playing other flash based games, like Tentacles Thrive ?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Plays fine on my Mac by opening the swf with a Flash projector. It won't run in a browser though as Flash is no longer supported. Have you tried playing other flash based games, like Tentacles Thrive ?
Hey there Nope not tried it/ What is a flash projector that you use and how to DL it?

Thnks.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey there Nope not tried it/ What is a flash projector that you use and how to DL it?

Thnks.
A Flash projecter is a standalone flashplayer app developed by Adobe. As Flash is no longer supported, Adobe won't promote its use but the downloads are still on their website. If you do a google/duckduckgo search for adobe flash projector debug download you should be able to find the download page.

Reactions: DarkKnight69

MameCyka

Oct 21, 2017
is there one with 0.38 witch is the final version??
Yeah I'm uploading it to mega right now and you guys better not complain its lagging again I swear to god I'm not a flash developer(and neither is the dev for this game clearly)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes