Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn, kid. So anyone not agreeing with you has to be shot down because they're fanboy who can't see your almighty truth huh ?
You're argumentation is pretty pathetic. Good luck with that, mister hardcore gamer.

Keep going from thread to thread spreading bullshit like every creator is hiding the true game behind a paywall just because you're too bitter and petty to have patience.

mercyzeigler

Aug 4, 2018
Rutonat
well, I understand you, you are their fanboy, forgive me for insulting your idols, I think you are one of those people who like to capture outposts right? or big empty world, battle royale. if you think i don't know what hard gameplay is try blade of darkness or aom, ghost recon 2001, far cry 1 - 2, on hard mod you will run away crying, maybe even serious sam will be hard to you.
a you continue to contribute money because they are trying so "hard", I agree only with the artistic part but the gameplay is awful boring they need to remove everything (especially in part 1, only donate is lacking to embed and say "and this is where the content ends, pay further") it's all like I'm playing a survival game.
didnt expect to find gold cringe here but okay.

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Any patreon to share some info about the game?

Hi guys,
I'm keeping up the pace with the update, but I'm kind of starting to doubt the Sunday deadline for dev release. So far I've finished all new dialogs, changed and added new Vault with some of the characters, added all planned scenes and reworks (including early Lana & Jack assets), and a lot of other stuff I can't come up with right away.
The wip video for Vault is attached below.
Right now I'm doing the integration part & bugs testing - and that's kind of a very unpredictable part as it might either take just 2 planned days or overwhelm me with bugs :D
But we'll see, I still want to stick to the Sunday deadline for the dev update.
About the new Vault - after some considerations, I decided to add only basic amount of characters right away (basically Arnie, Toby, Dough, Piggie on the back, no-name bull guy and, a wanker) - this is the list of Vault patrons at Vault popularity 30+. The rest of them will need more sophisticated implementation and I will be adding them with further story updates later on during the development (the plan is to fill the gaps with patrons before and after the Vault Promo event available in v4). In addition, Ruby / Red girl animations are supposed to be in rhythms of the 'Vault prosper' music track and my music guy did not deliver it in time, so in this update we will only have 'Vault decay' music track for Vault available.
So all in all things are going slow, but fine. I'll get back to work and love you everyone!
Thank you so much for supporting this game!
Hi guys,
I'm keeping up the pace with the update, but I'm kind of starting to doubt the Sunday deadline for dev release. So far I've finished all new dialogs, changed and added new Vault with some of the characters, added all planned scenes and reworks (including early Lana & Jack assets), and a lot of other stuff I can't come up with right away.
The wip video for Vault is attached below.
Right now I'm doing the integration part & bugs testing - and that's kind of a very unpredictable part as it might either take just 2 planned days or overwhelm me with bugs :D
But we'll see, I still want to stick to the Sunday deadline for the dev update.
About the new Vault - after some considerations, I decided to add only basic amount of characters right away (basically Arnie, Toby, Dough, Piggie on the back, no-name bull guy and, a wanker) - this is the list of Vault patrons at Vault popularity 30+. The rest of them will need more sophisticated implementation and I will be adding them with further story updates later on during the development (the plan is to fill the gaps with patrons before and after the Vault Promo event available in v4). In addition, Ruby / Red girl animations are supposed to be in rhythms of the 'Vault prosper' music track and my music guy did not deliver it in time, so in this update we will only have 'Vault decay' music track for Vault available.
So all in all things are going slow, but fine. I'll get back to work and love you everyone!
Thank you so much for supporting this game!

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Can any patreons share the Casey and Dave scene they uploaded to patreon? please and thank you!
theres a preview on their website if anyone wants to
Yea, all the new versions, cracked or otherwise don't actually have any good scenes. Most of the female domination scenes are locked and are only available if you pay on patron. :(
Not worth downloading these versions yet, enjoy act 1 itself until somone releases a "REAL" Act2 crack. not these fake cracks. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
New version available
well, you can only enjoy the "REAL" new version if you pay on patron. so it wouldn't be coming here anytime soon.
But now atleast we can enjoy the whole version 2.0. :p without censorship. :p as the devs keep the general public 3 versions behind the patron payers.
lets hope that someone uploads the uncensored version on here. :)

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
as the devs keep the general public 3 versions behind the patron payers.
You say that like it's anything new. You know what would happen if devs didn't and gave the latest version, with full content, for free, right away ? Nobody would give them any support and the poor guy who knows coding but isn't an artist would be fucked since he couldn't afford to pay one. Especially with the mentality you're showing here.
If you can't be patient, don't act like you're accusing devs of being scammy, please.

Reactions: Darper

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
You say that like it's anything new. You know what would happen if devs didn't and gave the latest version, with full content, for free, right away ? Nobody would give them any support and the poor guy who knows coding but isn't an artist would be fucked since he couldn't afford to pay one. Especially with the mentality you're showing here.
If you can't be patient, don't act like you're accusing devs of being scammy, please.
I am not man, I am not. I completely understand and I agree.
I am just pissed off and angry at these fake releases that claim to have the latest version but it's all completely censored.
I don't like liers. If you are not going to release it to the public. That's completely fine by me but then don't fuck with the public either by deliberately releasing fake censored versions either.

Reactions: vt57 and LaterGater

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I am not man, I am not. I completely understand and I agree.
I am just pissed off and angry at these fake releases that claim to have the latest version but it's all completely censored.
I don't like liers. If you are not going to release it to the public. That's completely fine by me but then don't fuck with the public either by deliberately releasing fake censored versions either.
I get it, but still, going around implying devs are scammers with no reason or proof is a shitty attitude, please be mindfull of how you vent.
Also
raw.png

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes