arenazero

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks!

How so, they are not in the game folder when we start playing?
All animations are in the game, but will not be activated until you connect to the Dev's server.
With my crack it already works 100% offline

Any guide on how to do this simple process on Android, if you do it like you do it on PC by replacing the file inside the .apk using winRAR for example, the .apk won't install later on. Is there any tool to decompress and later recompress an .apk file?
I do not guarantee that my crack will work on android, but if you want to try it, you must use the APKTool to decompile and recompile the APK.

phreakingfirepink

Sep 6, 2021
how do you increase relationship with dave? I can't get it to 10 to trigger the HJ scene. casey keeps getting embarassed and telling him to forget it whenever she offers massage.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
how do you increase relationship with dave? I can't get it to 10 to trigger the HJ scene. casey keeps getting embarassed and telling him to forget it whenever she offers massage.
at later point when u ask him for free drinks u can try drink with him, ur chocies in dialog can increase his disposition, i think u need book from grocery store.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Amazing work, yeah. But is it possible to more concentrate on the content for the protagonist-NPC and less to the NPC-NPC? Because i look at screenshots and see 4 NPC-NPC CGs, 1 CG solo-NPC and 1 protagonist-NPC CG...

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
no clue what to do to have sex with dave while I drink with him(i start with 30 attraction/rel)

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I really wanted to know tf did happened to Panthea 1 to this one because holy fuck did the guy hired a artist and a animator or something? because I gonna say this game looks really good in terms of art, animation, UI and the voice acting is good (but non-existent in some points)...

BUT gameplay wise there is really nothing to do and it's just annoying to repeat the same thing over and over again , I cheated after 1 hour because I got bored, the places are empty and there is not much to do, quest log doesn't help because is too vague and NPCs just say the same thing or in most of the time... nothing.

cool. see you in 6+ months for the next update!
If this is the case, in 2025 we get the full game. (or until then gets abandoned like the first one and yeah sure flash died)

Still I will keep an eye on this game but id recommend trying this in v0.10.0 or even the full game (if ever gets released at some point) because is just barebones atm, I don't hate dev but the way he is taking time to add content is fricking slow and seems he is just sucking as much money he can BUT I hope I'm wrong on this part idk much about him other than the first Panthea BUT again that is already a big red flag.

Last edited:

raim

Jun 19, 2017
cant found Jackie...
Find out how to make dave keep Casey her work. im stucked
where i can talk with Jackie?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game. but i can't keep money are food because that bitch tuna just wise cassy could kick that bitches ass lol. so yea i can't keep money are food so are there codes.

twitchjack

Jul 9, 2017
Played through twice to be sure (LOTS of grinding), but insofar as v0.4.3, attempting to seduce Dave with sexy stories when you have drinks together for the HJ scene completely locks all other Vault scenes that you haven't already unlocked yet. (For example, you can't get the Vault Challenge started at 15+ reputation or institute the customer loyalty program.) Very frustrating.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes