LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
Uhh, i do actually like the game and the characters, but the story-writing is just... Weak.
Games like this really make me want to creat my own game, it's just sad to see games that do good, but with just a little tweak here and there they could've been masterpieces.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Uhh, i do actually like the game and the characters, but the story-writing is just... Weak.
Games like this really make me want to creat my own game, it's just sad to see games that do good, but with just a little tweak here and there they could've been masterpieces.
everybody want to creater they own game , but we don't know how and we need to work in this very much

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
ok but for real now after using the crack version and see all the sex scenes , for all this years it's disapointing

royal2894

May 29, 2021
Any guide on how to do this simple process on Android, if you do it like you do it on PC by replacing the file inside the .apk using winRAR for example, the .apk won't install later on. Is there any tool to decompress and later recompress an .apk file?

a mí me funcionó

Reactions: Mooncash

exsomon

May 11, 2020
pls help i dont know how buy spice, i have men in grocery but he doesn't want to sell it to me
you have to start customer satisfaction event
then give toby handjob and get satisfaction to 75
after hyenna guy joins in tuna will hear them and say the boss you cheat day after if you complain tuna is stealing your custumers than you will be greatly behind, talk to bunny girl at 30 satisfaction talk to bunny girl she will talk about spice
buy 2 for 150 for threesome scene than if boss do not disquilify both of you next day buy one to spice only tuna

triger124

Apr 10, 2018
you have to start customer satisfaction event
then give toby handjob and get satisfaction to 75
after hyenna guy joins in tuna will hear them and say the boss you cheat day after if you complain tuna is stealing your custumers than you will be greatly behind, talk to bunny girl at 30 satisfaction talk to bunny girl she will talk about spice
buy 2 for 150 for threesome scene than if boss do not disquilify both of you next day buy one to spice only tuna
Perfect, I avoided getting caught thanks

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys.

With version 4 is out it's time to sum up our results and share the plans.

Project team

• the worst news is pToon-T is no longer a project lead artist. Due to burnout, personal & health issues he is no longer drawing stuff or even sketches - this was more or less an issue within this whole year (with some notable exceptions like Kelly's scene), but the last couple of months any project work just stopped from his side. I can't express how hard this hits the project, but we have what we have. I hope things will change at some point and pToon-T returns to working over the project, but I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future. Yeah, shit happens and we need to find how to live with that.
  • Anton is our lead artist now - he worked with us for a couple of years and finally got enough skills to draw arts himself. Grocery shop and new Vault locations, gym comics, Lana & Tommy (currently in progress of animation), new Tuna threesome and upcoming Lana & Casey scenes are his latest works. And I hope we'll see more of his cool works soon.
  • Bad news Anton caught covid last week. His health seems stable and I hope he's going back on his feet soon.
  • One more helping artist is there (the guy who did Casey cleaning drawing and Casey Halloween stuff) - I plan to use his help mainly for simpler comics stuff and the rework of Casey & Sam scene into the first gym scene (this will allow us to add all stuff we have prepared for gym and open new interactions and stats).
  • After Anton fully recovers I want to give it a try and find one more regular artist, so Anton could patronize him (just like pToon-T did for Anton in the past)
  • We've got Wesley the writer on the project - this is important because I think it will help me to speed up updates significantly (more about this below in plans)

General Plans & Updates

• I've got a positive reply from the girl I want to be Jackie's voice - we agreed on her doing voicing for Jackie's scene and some extra phrases for her character. All this suppose to happen in December
  • Vault animation is fully done as well as a music track for prospering Vault - none of this will be used directly in the upcoming version, but I'll share some details later on within this week (I plan to make a video cut to show you how Vault will look like at max popularity)
  • We're close to finishing Lana & Jack (or ahem... better say Lana & Tommy) animations - this is a huge amount of stuff that suppose to cover 4 different situations: Lana & Jack hot video talks; Lana & Jack + Tommy hot video talks; Jack has no time, so Lana stays with Tommy; Casey catches up Tommy over sleeping Lana in the middle of the night. We will be releasing this in parts, as some of the lines and visuals has no connection to the others (and assuming the amount of content there is no reason to keep you waiting for all 4 at a time).
  • I've heard you about the lack of hardcore, so we will do some changes in our planned scenes (BtS poll will be added today)

What's coming next (spoilers)

• First, we're working over scripts for Jack & Lana animations (I want to start on it even before every animation is done). I estimate that the first takes on this scene will be released next week.
  • Secondly, we work over Jackie's bet event that includes recently released Jackie's scene - a lot of content including some basic design for Lana occasionally work at Grocery. With the help of our new content writer things are moving smoothly and I expect development version 5.0 to be out for 10$+ patrons around the end of next week. I doubt that it will have mini-comics for Lana working at the grocery (we haven't designed any yet :D), but I'll try to make some arts for one of the iterations of 5.x development update.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Can't get the sex scene with Dave and Casey, even getting 20 of relation with him, and getting all right answers with the drinks, Casey only gives a handjob, anyone knows what am I doing wrong?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I have a couple of questions.

I have technically unlocked all the necessary requirements to be able to play as Lana, but for some reason I can't? I don't see to have a dialogue which lets me complain about the bad situation at the job.. and also, I don't seem to be able to see Lana's stats anywhere in the screen.

How do I get this dialogue? And how do I access the stats?

master022

May 9, 2018
can somebody help me out cause i tried everything to get VAULT COMPETITION to active but it say that this event acivate automatically and i went to the Vault many time to get it to work but it didnt so then i am like "i am doing somethig wronge or??" so somebody please help me out with a screen shoot or somethig eles also can somebody also help me to unlock the gallery??

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
How do you get the dave sex scene after work? I've tried literally every combination of things that aren't "hungry/drunk buffs" to get 15 attractiveness and 20 productivity and it's always the repeat handjob scene. dave has +3 interest points every time too. Update I did it without any hungry/drunk or energy buffs using the "broke" status..to naturally have both at 15 and 20 and still it was just the handjob scene..I could use some actual advice

Help would be super appreciated

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 16 Votes