Here4aFap

Jun 26, 2017
lets cut the cap....

yes dev are such great humans, then why are so many lazy devs in h-game/ero game industry?? eg: cloud meadow, eromancer, taffy tales, waifu academy, project helius. btw all these games/devs have threads on f95 for you check yourself. the list is even bigger

your attitude is the main issue why so many devs have poor work ethic because you give them benefit of the doubt, shield them from valid criticisms.

patreon may be to support your fav creators, but in practice you only fund those who give you stuff and this is why so many creators do monthly content releases

also leave2gether is a bit unorganized as seen by the mismanagement for panthea 1 where they spent 1~2yrs just reworking old scenes
This guys got a point, I got stung supporting Project Helius, ended up paying about $5-600 over a year and a half. Got an alpha, promised as a multiplayer beta that had 3 delays and once I finally got it, it was extremely poorly optimized.
(hence the reference to it being closer to an alpha than a beta) Just simple supported my own disappointment, the game is still barely playable.

The fucking morons "commenting stop whining", "you're being a baby" ect. Don't get that just because we can freely pay to support a development team, doesn't mean we can't have some say or expectation of what's produced. If you've handed money over to something that has some future prospects, you earned that money. The thing you should be asking yourself if you've got some semblance of a backbone, is have they? If developers want to be beholden to people for their projects/ work why the hell should the people that support them financially just turtle up when they slow development to a crawl or hand us over broken expectations in return.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
looks like things are not going well for the dev team lol

Hi guys,
it's been a hard month, sometimes I get a feeling that the project is falling apart. I'm not a big fan of sharing bad news, but it is what it is. Briefly on may updates:
  • I am personally completely drained on the current game dev update. I literally can't handle this update anymore, I need to work on some other stuff. So I'll be uploading dev build today 'as is' - it will contain updated Lana & Jack & Tommy variants of scene and Tuna Threesome 2 scene and related quests. I've started working over the voicing for Lana and Tuna, but to be honest the pressure of 'no updates' is too hard. I just need to release it and work from your feedback next.
  • All I want to do now is to work over the new scene with Casey, though I have no idea how to set it up into a chained story because of the issue with the artists :/
  • Lana's in-game voicing was done, with around 10 minutes recorded in total. I've started adding it into the game (starting from the intro), but this will take a hell lot of time, assuming I also need to make notes "to record line here and there" in parallel. So I moved this and am voicing Lana & Jack & Tommy for the next update.
  • Tommy's part of the story and related scenes are changed to make Tommy clearly a sapient, talking character
  • The art team is still under the effect of war (at this stage it's stress, but it results in 'no work done most of the time). Effectively "Lana & Weidguy" scene is in progress right now, the other scene's status is either 'unknown' or 'on hold'. So basically the development of the content for Grocery and Gym is delayed (the plan was to make comics, scenes, and characters for Gym)
  • At some point, I even re-started drawing myself, but the quality is pretty low and the amount of time it takes is huge and cannot be combined with doing other types of work too. But hell, if things go that bad, I think I'll do the drawings myself, like old times.
  • The girl who was doing Casey's voice has left the project (she's not doing any adult voicing anymore) - which is another hit, especially in front of introducing three new scenes with Casey in the coming future. I'll be looking for a girl with similar voice later on.
  • The guy who does his best is our animator - he's stocking assets for future updates, while everyone else is more or less failing their parts..
So the short-term plan is to:
  • Finish up voicing for Lana's scene
  • Finish up voicing Lana in-game dialogs (and do the patron release for v5)
  • Set up and release Casey & Ram gym scene
  • Find a new voice for Casey (as close to existing one as possible)

Reactions: punhetas

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
looks like things are not going well for the dev team lol

Hi guys,
it's been a hard month, sometimes I get a feeling that the project is falling apart. I'm not a big fan of sharing bad news, but it is what it is. Briefly on may updates:
  • I am personally completely drained on the current game dev update. I literally can't handle this update anymore, I need to work on some other stuff. So I'll be uploading dev build today 'as is' - it will contain updated Lana & Jack & Tommy variants of scene and Tuna Threesome 2 scene and related quests. I've started working over the voicing for Lana and Tuna, but to be honest the pressure of 'no updates' is too hard. I just need to release it and work from your feedback next.
  • All I want to do now is to work over the new scene with Casey, though I have no idea how to set it up into a chained story because of the issue with the artists :/
  • Lana's in-game voicing was done, with around 10 minutes recorded in total. I've started adding it into the game (starting from the intro), but this will take a hell lot of time, assuming I also need to make notes "to record line here and there" in parallel. So I moved this and am voicing Lana & Jack & Tommy for the next update.
  • Tommy's part of the story and related scenes are changed to make Tommy clearly a sapient, talking character
  • The art team is still under the effect of war (at this stage it's stress, but it results in 'no work done most of the time). Effectively "Lana & Weidguy" scene is in progress right now, the other scene's status is either 'unknown' or 'on hold'. So basically the development of the content for Grocery and Gym is delayed (the plan was to make comics, scenes, and characters for Gym)
  • At some point, I even re-started drawing myself, but the quality is pretty low and the amount of time it takes is huge and cannot be combined with doing other types of work too. But hell, if things go that bad, I think I'll do the drawings myself, like old times.
  • The girl who was doing Casey's voice has left the project (she's not doing any adult voicing anymore) - which is another hit, especially in front of introducing three new scenes with Casey in the coming future. I'll be looking for a girl with similar voice later on.
  • The guy who does his best is our animator - he's stocking assets for future updates, while everyone else is more or less failing their parts..
So the short-term plan is to:
  • Finish up voicing for Lana's scene
  • Finish up voicing Lana in-game dialogs (and do the patron release for v5)
  • Set up and release Casey & Ram gym scene
  • Find a new voice for Casey (as close to existing one as possible)
If anything, at least I commend him for being honest. at least people know what they are getting into, not like many others that pretend things are going well, when nothing is being delivered (I'm looking at you kingdom of deception!).

Muchos

May 31, 2017
How do you get the dave sex scene after work? I've tried literally every combination of things that aren't "hungry/drunk buffs" to get 15 attractiveness and 20 productivity and it's always the repeat handjob scene. dave has +3 interest points every time too. Update I did it without any hungry/drunk or energy buffs using the "broke" status..to naturally have both at 15 and 20 and still it was just the handjob scene..I could use some actual advice

Help would be super appreciated
Did you manage to find out? I have Dave relations on the max, make choices that give interest points but no luck.

The art in this game is amazing but sadly its almost impossible to play without walk through.

Reactions: AloneInTheZone
May 28, 2021
Did you manage to find out? I have Dave relations on the max, make choices that give interest points but no luck.

The art in this game is amazing but sadly its almost impossible to play without walk through.
You need 20+ Atrraction and just follow the screwdriver drink chain until ur left with this outfits so tight and am I pretty. Go with am I pretty. Lie and show scar. After that you will have an end of work option with Dave "Drop your pants" you must have 30+ attraction otherwise he will pass.

• Wow
Reactions: Muchos

Muchos

May 31, 2017
You need 20+ Atrraction and just follow the screwdriver drink chain until ur left with this outfits so tight and am I pretty. Go with am I pretty. Lie and show scar. After that you will have an end of work option with Dave "Drop your pants" you must have 30+ attraction otherwise he will pass.

So I had the time to test it and damn I think it was the only option I didn't try was to lie.

arenazero

Dec 2, 2020
leave2gether Patreon 0.5.3 Crack

Crack for Windows

1. Open the game
  2. Click "Log in" button
leave2gether_pat_5_3_win_cracked.zip

Crack for Android
  1. Install the apk
  2. Open the game
  3. Click "Log in" button
leave2gether_pat_5_3_apk_cracked.zip

Change Log (main points):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So the new gym scene is just a copy paste of the bathroom scene in Panthea or what?
yes basically, just a rework.
To be fair, this game is basically a remake/reimagining of the previous one that ended up being pretty much impossible to keep supporting. From what I've gathered, as updates went on, since it was made in flash, the game got more and more unstable. Hell, I have a rather decent machine and the appartment still drops under 1FPS...
So apparently the creator decided to stop the damage and restart under a more stable engine. Which, as someone who played the previous one a lot, is more than fair. For all the good stuff in it, playing it in it's current state is torture. Unless you somehow get a boner for Powerpoint presentations.

May 28, 2021
To be fair, this game is basically a remake/reimagining of the previous one that ended up being pretty much impossible to keep supporting. From what I've gathered, as updates went on, since it was made in flash, the game got more and more unstable. Hell, I have a rather decent machine and the appartment still drops under 1FPS...
So apparently the creator decided to stop the damage and restart under a more stable engine. Which, as someone who played the previous one a lot, is more than fair. For all the good stuff in it, playing it in it's current state is torture. Unless you somehow get a boner for Powerpoint presentations.
Lmfao. I feel that.

Boebav

Jun 19, 2018
leave2gether Patreon 0.5.3 Crack

Crack for Windows

1. Open the game
  2. Click "Log in" button
leave2gether_pat_5_3_win_cracked.zip

Crack for Android
  1. Install the apk
  2. Open the game
  3. Click "Log in" button
leave2gether_pat_5_3_apk_cracked.zip

Change Log (main points):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links are down :(

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes