Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
I honestly really loved the original game and its setting and characters better than what we have so far in Act 2 (the lizard boss storyline was way better than casey and the bar owner in my humble opinion). Really wish they had just remade that first game out of the terrible flash instead of effectively starting from scratch especially since the grind, as others have noted, is so much worse in this one. I know from Patreon where I've supported this dev in the past that they have had a rough year thus far, but in general I think they bit off more than they could chew with redoing the whole thing. Hopefully they will prove me wrong and after righting the ship this thing becomes a classic, but we'll see.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
pleaseeeee is been 2 years since the release why we have so little contentc , you guys move faster with the first game

Reactions: Litio

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
I think they made a post on Patreon about one of their devs being in Ukraine, but that was 6-7 months and one minor update ago.
I saw that post as well and I do sincerely hope that team member is doing ok and hopefully been spared the worst of the war, but yeah the updates have been almost nonexistent and what’s worrying from a “milking it” perspective is that recently a lot of their update posts seem to mention “comics” of upcoming scenarios possibly instead of fully animated scenes. Hoping I’m misreading things as otherwise it seems like a method of further slowing down the process

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
any patreon to share the lastest news?
The latest update was back in October on the 24th, nothing since then. The message read as follows as I was a patron:

Hi guys,

sorry for the unplanned delay - we've had some power grid issues.

Okay, lets move into the full project status review

First things first - yes, we have many development issues, but some are just coincided with the development of new characters and story base for new location - these parts of development take a lot of resources (basically making one in-game character takes around 2/3 of efforts of making a scene - assuming different outfits, hands, face expressions and so on).

Here's the full amount of content aside new scenes we're developing for the update:

• Arnie & his brother, including different outfits, yoga-trainer outfit for Arnie, Halloween outfits for both brothers for future events development. Assets are currently done, animation is in progress.
  • Coach including normal (gym), swimming, Halloween and Christmas outfits. Assets are currently done.
  • Mini comics for girls attending the gym, including previously developed pages AND new for Casey doing solo workout and Lana doing solo workout + version with Arnie involved (pretty much the sketch is on top of this post). Base mini-comics is done, integrated into game. Additional Casey and Lana solo-training assets are in development.
  • I've also asked pToon-T to provide help with developing Kelly in-game character. Early concept development.
  • In parallel we're doing lots of text, both for 'General' conversations with new characters and mini-story for Casey going to gym and their trainings as well. And I will need to implement the code part for npc-going to gym, as well as Arnie seducing girls at gym. General story parts are done, texts are coded. Most of 'Casey going to gym' story part is coded. 'Arnie doing training exercises' and 'free training' stories are in polishing / coding as well as story links to Casey scenes are in progress.
  • We have 2 scenes for Arnie-Casey in gym already, so we're preparing story for Casey to get to those scenes and doing gym scene with Lana in parallel. Both scenes with Casey are done, but not integrated into the game. Lana's scene is in animation right now.
Most of this takes a lot of work, but not something that counts towards regular content updates for adult project. Yes, I read the comments about 'milking' and similar (and they hurt me tbh), but I'm already doing what I can to speed up coming dev release. We literally always had those 'gaps' in development, when things looked like project stopped, but we were filling new locations with characters or mini-comics.

I'm not saying that our team members don't have their own productivity issues - I guess most of the team has this constant feeling of "what's the point if nuclear war might happen any day?" (thanks to news for cheering everyone up!), but we keep working over the project. It doesn't stop.

What is planned within current iteration of the update:

• Next Dev update will come out with Arnie and Coach not animated. The final build suppose to have finished chain of events 'Casey goes to gym' leading to both of her scenes and introducing going to gym to get fit and get the long-term bonuses.
  • Later Dev update will include animated 'Casey cleaning' scene and small event for her Mystical Admirer. I will try to fit Lana's gym scene (that is in development right now) into that update as well. Should include all required comics pages.
  • Final build suppose to have Arnie and Coach animated. I don't plan to include Kelly assets.

If you find it interesting, here's the vision of the missing parts of a finished chapter of the game:

• Gym location, characters and related events are complete
  • Lana working at Grocery and her part-time job of toys-tester and related scenes are complete. This part also includes creation of assets for Otto and one back-room location for Grocery.
  • Rex is implemented, the whole apartment-renting story and scenes are done and implemented.
That is a planned minimum to end this chapter.

Possible extensions are:

• Foxy starts working at Vault and messing with Tuna and Casey
  • Girl's night (long-time expected, but never delivered set of stories. Basically cannot be delivered until Kelly or Nikki assets are done)
  • Tommy's sick stories.

imthesword

Jul 20, 2017
Any way we can get the latest version from one of yall?
The latest update was back in October on the 24th, nothing since then. The message read as follows as I was a patron:

Hi guys,

sorry for the unplanned delay - we've had some power grid issues.

Okay, lets move into the full project status review

First things first - yes, we have many development issues, but some are just coincided with the development of new characters and story base for new location - these parts of development take a lot of resources (basically making one in-game character takes around 2/3 of efforts of making a scene - assuming different outfits, hands, face expressions and so on).

Here's the full amount of content aside new scenes we're developing for the update:

• Arnie & his brother, including different outfits, yoga-trainer outfit for Arnie, Halloween outfits for both brothers for future events development. Assets are currently done, animation is in progress.
  • Coach including normal (gym), swimming, Halloween and Christmas outfits. Assets are currently done.
  • Mini comics for girls attending the gym, including previously developed pages AND new for Casey doing solo workout and Lana doing solo workout + version with Arnie involved (pretty much the sketch is on top of this post). Base mini-comics is done, integrated into game. Additional Casey and Lana solo-training assets are in development.
  • I've also asked pToon-T to provide help with developing Kelly in-game character. Early concept development.
  • In parallel we're doing lots of text, both for 'General' conversations with new characters and mini-story for Casey going to gym and their trainings as well. And I will need to implement the code part for npc-going to gym, as well as Arnie seducing girls at gym. General story parts are done, texts are coded. Most of 'Casey going to gym' story part is coded. 'Arnie doing training exercises' and 'free training' stories are in polishing / coding as well as story links to Casey scenes are in progress.
  • We have 2 scenes for Arnie-Casey in gym already, so we're preparing story for Casey to get to those scenes and doing gym scene with Lana in parallel. Both scenes with Casey are done, but not integrated into the game. Lana's scene is in animation right now.
Most of this takes a lot of work, but not something that counts towards regular content updates for adult project. Yes, I read the comments about 'milking' and similar (and they hurt me tbh), but I'm already doing what I can to speed up coming dev release. We literally always had those 'gaps' in development, when things looked like project stopped, but we were filling new locations with characters or mini-comics.

I'm not saying that our team members don't have their own productivity issues - I guess most of the team has this constant feeling of "what's the point if nuclear war might happen any day?" (thanks to news for cheering everyone up!), but we keep working over the project. It doesn't stop.

What is planned within current iteration of the update:

• Next Dev update will come out with Arnie and Coach not animated. The final build suppose to have finished chain of events 'Casey goes to gym' leading to both of her scenes and introducing going to gym to get fit and get the long-term bonuses.
  • Later Dev update will include animated 'Casey cleaning' scene and small event for her Mystical Admirer. I will try to fit Lana's gym scene (that is in development right now) into that update as well. Should include all required comics pages.
  • Final build suppose to have Arnie and Coach animated. I don't plan to include Kelly assets.

If you find it interesting, here's the vision of the missing parts of a finished chapter of the game:

• Gym location, characters and related events are complete
  • Lana working at Grocery and her part-time job of toys-tester and related scenes are complete. This part also includes creation of assets for Otto and one back-room location for Grocery.
  • Rex is implemented, the whole apartment-renting story and scenes are done and implemented.
That is a planned minimum to end this chapter.

Possible extensions are:

• Foxy starts working at Vault and messing with Tuna and Casey
  • Girl's night (long-time expected, but never delivered set of stories. Basically cannot be delivered until Kelly or Nikki assets are done)
  • Tommy's sick stories.
Any way we can get the latest version from one of yall patreons?

Reactions: AloneInTheZone
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes