tardford

Feb 26, 2019
I hope there is sime pet play in this. Was hinted in the first game with the Boss cage but never really explored.

May 28, 2021
i see activity on the patreon
I know it's a very small team working on this some of which live in Ukraine. Also they recently lost a writer, animator, and the voice actor for Casey. All that aside they are very close to having enough additional content for the next big update.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
minimal activity and they just repeat scenes from 1 game.
Thats what it is about every production coming from ukraine.
Repeating scenes from act1 is probably just about what they can do because it is not just the artwork that has to be done, it is writing, sketching, drawing, animating and sounds as well.
Since Java got killed, they sat on a ton of work they did but could no longer offer to people.
Re-implementing them into act2 and a new engine is a good thing. Otherwise it would all be lost.

Reactions: Jonlissla

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Always kinda hoped that act 2 would see Casey and the Boss continue their storyline even after she got fired. Maybe give her the option to be a mistress on the side or something?

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
Always kinda hoped that act 2 would see Casey and the Boss continue their storyline even after she got fired. Maybe give her the option to be a mistress on the side or something?
Well who is to say he doesnt return as a customer in the vault someday. ;)

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Thats what it is about every production coming from ukraine.
Repeating scenes from act1 is probably just about what they can do because it is not just the artwork that has to be done, it is writing, sketching, drawing, animating and sounds as well.
Since Java got killed, they sat on a ton of work they did but could no longer offer to people.
Re-implementing them into act2 and a new engine is a good thing. Otherwise it would all be lost.
before all this, they did it at the same pace and with a same of grind system. I don't know what will happen to this game now and they planned return all characters from first game?

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
before all this, they did it at the same pace and with a same of grind system. I don't know what will happen to this game now and they planned return all characters from first game?
Thats true, they were rather "slow" already, but ukraine was in a conflict already back then.
On the other hand, the quality became increasingly better with each update.
I dont think they are milking supporters, it is just very difficult right now to work on the project in an organized matter.
If you are a supporter, you have to decide for yourself if you are ok with it or not.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes