3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
You need to run the game at least once and make a save for the save folder to get created,then put my save in there.The save is on day 70 with slave suit unlocked and quests up to getting fucked naked for the club audience(things from v32-34).Official guide on patreon says it's best to rerun some scenes that can be rerun in game(not in gallery) to make sure other event's trigger.I couldn't get Gator DP or Gator Beach Party to trigger on the previously upload version BUT I didn't test Moo8's version from yesterday yet
Save files are located in
C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\probably a random string here\localhost\name of your "homework" folder that you started the game in
You should read both of these too

Update:
Parnaval's version is still the best one (bottom file) until we get an actual cracked/updated v35
You can do all the quests from 33/34 and get the cheats.

Last edited:

t4t4

Sep 1, 2018
Made it all the way through v35, and kelly never asks me to go to the bar. ANy suggestions?

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
I get the same Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support. error over and over again when I try to play some of the scenes... help

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I get the same Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support. error over and over again when I try to play some of the scenes... help
This has been answered a lot of times, use flashplayer tool to run the swf.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
This has been answered a lot of times, use flashplayer tool to run the swf.
please give me link or something,I might be ultra retarded but I tried everything,downloaded 100 times adobe flash player and etc. and I just cant make it to run with the program

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes