3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
is there an .exe version of the crack .35 parnival did? trying to run it with flash players is really slow. to the point a simple fade away takes like 3-5 seconds.

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
is there an .exe version of the crack .35 parnival did? trying to run it with flash players is really slow. to the point a simple fade away takes like 3-5 seconds.
I think it's something on your end.
Can you upload the crack for "Testing" purposes?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I do actually 2 are day 1 saves and 1 is a day 10 save all saves have been modified to have 999999 alcohol (wine) and food and money.
If you're using the swf version make sure to rename the folder to leave2gether.swf or just drag and drop the saves into the swf folder.
I've attached them below.
View attachment 472231 < Click on the link or Right Click and Save Link As and choose Save and the file will download.
Thanks brah but those saves are not advanced they are in beginning stages.

I need advanced saves.

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
here you go, latest 2 scenes (apk, exe, swf) - available for 30 days. I think this is for last time i being patreon, for those money i spend on it you can have some AAA titles (i know this is something different, but anyway...). Have a good time :)
Thank you

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
question for a million. I was looking but I did not find it but there is an option that I'm left so I am asking for critics without excuses. Is there any option that runs in version 35 just like the options gallery and other hooks used to do?

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
The game doesn't seem to be able to use the gallery from the hack version, or i am at least getting a "Context3D" not available.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes