3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
Adobe Flashplayer_32_SA, It's only been said about 19 times in this thread so i can see why you're confused :)
With older versions of this game, I had no problems at all. Especially in this scene. Which is why I thought the problem was the game itself. And my fault is that I didn't flip through all 44 pages of comments))

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
Can the thread owner put the flash instructions in the "Installation" spoiler
And maybe the info that on Adobe site you need to select "WindowsXP" to even be shown the offline installer

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
it got stuck on boss fucking kelly :(
some of the scenes are 'interactable', and by that i mean, they just don't go automatically.

for some reason, part way through they decided to do this think where you've got to click a lot to get to the next scene. if the scene that 'got stuck', you can see a 0/100 somewhere on the screen, it's one of these. click like a motherfucker, when it gets to set points, it'll change the scene.

otherwise, hey, sometimes shit glitches. turn it off, turn it back on again. hopefully whatever caused it wasn't a part of the save.

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
here you go, latest 2 scenes (apk, exe, swf) - available for 30 days. I think this is for last time i being patreon, for those money i spend on it you can have some AAA titles (i know this is something different, but anyway...). Have a good time :)
Someone please share this files

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK, this is a weird request, I guess...

I'd like the option to "skip" or "fast forward" past the sex scenes. Sometimes I click thinking I'll see a new scene, but instead get a repeat. Sometimes I like watching the repeat and sometimes I just feel like saying "Not again; now I have to click the mouse a whole bunch of times to get to the next thing..."

Especially when I have to start all over with new updates and replay stuff I've seen before.

Not that I don't like the scenes. Just, you know, sometimes you want a cheat where you can skip grinding (get it?)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
OK, this is a weird request, I guess...

I'd like the option to "skip" or "fast forward" past the sex scenes. Sometimes I click thinking I'll see a new scene, but instead get a repeat. Sometimes I like watching the repeat and sometimes I just feel like saying "Not again; now I have to click the mouse a whole bunch of times to get to the next thing..."

Especially when I have to start all over with new updates and replay stuff I've seen before.

Not that I don't like the scenes. Just, you know, sometimes you want a cheat where you can skip grinding (get it?)
Pretty sure you can carry over your saves.
"C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM]\localhost" from there follow the game path and you can copy the .sol over.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Pretty sure you can carry over your saves.
"C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM]\localhost" from there follow the game path and you can copy the .sol over.
Thanks! It never worked before and I didn't know this. I'll check it out next time

CookieKookie

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hiii there, I played the really early version of this game, I think... version 0.3.
What I wanna know is, how much content has been added till now?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes