3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Y'know, they used to have more art on their website advertising a heavier girl-on-girl/lesbian skew, kinda disappointing that it isn't the case so much in-game. (Hell, the first thing you see for this game on the site is two girls making out.) Can only have so many scenes of "buff dude(s) with big dick(s) reaming women" before it gets stale imo
Would be cool if there were more lesbian scenes. They could even switch it up and do tentacle stuff or at least a scene or two where the woman's in charge of a hetero sequence.

Reactions: tetrisedris

pogonophore

May 18, 2017
What flash players do you guys use? It doesn't want to open on any of my browsers and every Flash Player i download is just a browser application

TheParrot24

Jun 15, 2018
I'm here with a problem I can't solve at all. I've tried many things, I've been on google and the error when seeing scenes is always the same.
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.
I don't even run this in a browser. I use swf player. Either I'm getting too complicated and being stupid or there's something that's not right. Any solution?

attilas

May 16, 2018
I'm here with a problem I can't solve at all. I've tried many things, I've been on google and the error when seeing scenes is always the same.
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.
I don't even run this in a browser. I use swf player. Either I'm getting too complicated and being stupid or there's something that's not right. Any solution?
+

TheParrot24

Jun 15, 2018
Read Post #806 and #807 if that doesn't work then you can download flash player from here > just look for Download the Flash Player projector and then click on it to download the flash player projector.

ReconLegend,
Thank you, my friend.
After all, I was being really stupid. Because now I remembered that I did this once as you mentioned. I have to stop eating cheese. But thanks for your help.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
How far along in the story is the save in the OP? The slave outfit is still story locked. What event will unlock it?

Apr 5, 2018
I have the swf version and I play it through adobe flash player standalone v32, is there a reason im only getting 2-4 fps? lol like seriously why the hell is this game lagging so hard?

I think I use to play the .exe version and had no problems or maybe is it connected online somehow? All I know is the game is unplayable in swf form for me for some reason.

Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
So in the hacked version when it enters a sex scene it does not play and instead just turns white and the game freezes does anyone else have this problem?

edit: nevermind turns out myflash player was outdated

Last edited:
Reactions: potatopower
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes