LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my link to my Mac build for the game v0.3.0

for anybody that is interested in it, it is completely untested since I have no machine to test it on so all 'ye who download be warned

UncleVT I'm not sure if you want to add it to the OP or not

Reactions: Canto Forte

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
In the ATM type in "anitest".

Be warned, save before you do this. The end of it freezes the game for me. I am running on linux though, so your experience may differ.

Reactions: Norflesh

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
we could use wakfu game btw...

On the topic, I not sure if its the end of update or is Double trouble dialogue option bugged
The "Silva" girl certainly looks like Amalia from Wakfu.

Hope once Exis is done with this game, he does a Wakfu one, would be rad :p

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Fiddledaround with it for a while, like the style and humor, but did not achieve anything even sexy at all apart from one scene early in the game in whhich Cucumber is naked in front of an agent. Am I missing something or is this game without any sexual content?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Fiddledaround with it for a while, like the style and humor, but did not achieve anything even sexy at all apart from one scene early in the game in whhich Cucumber is naked in front of an agent. Am I missing something or is this game without any sexual content?
it´s a work in progress in the early stages. exiscoming made a good first game with a regular update shedule. got high hopes for this one.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
it´s a work in progress in the early stages. exiscoming made a good first game with a regular update shedule. got high hopes for this one.
I take this as a yes, meaning there is only the very nice setup with nothing worth grinding for the moment. Well, let's wait ad see what will happen withi this one. I agree it looks promising, but it takes a bit too much time for the real stuff starting, that's for sure.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I take this as a yes, meaning there is only the very nice setup with nothing worth grinding for the moment. Well, let's wait ad see what will happen withi this one. I agree it looks promising, but it takes a bit too much time for the real stuff starting, that's for sure.
i dont think it takes too much to start. there is just not much there. you can finish the game in maybe 30 minutes depending on how fast you read and less if you skip. i rly like the "insanity option" in this game so i try to read everything at least once ;)
edit: i might add, i cheat money for the costumes so it might be different for someone that actually grinds. ( )

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
hello , can someone tell me how i can get to the mall? :D
The Mall should unlock after you cleaned up the milkshake bar. However, as soon as you're done cleaning an event should trigger where gangsters come in. It has been reported a number of times that this event does not trigger for some reason and I'm trying to get it fixed. I'm going to spend Sunday testing it, and hopefully releasing a patch later that day.

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce the bug. I've fixed some others (like purchasing clothes for Clover at the shop), but I'm gonna hold off with releasing a patch until I figure out why the Cleaning Milkshake event doesn't trigger.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I'm going to spend Sunday testing it, and hopefully releasing a patch later that day.
do you have an email adress for bug reports ?
i found that buying the bikini for sam works, but it doesnt show in her inventory and it gets deleted from the shop inventory. Clover on the other hand can buy unlimited amounts of clothes, but they never show in her inventory for dressup (while shopping she dresses in those clothes) except for the swimsuit.

Reactions: Exiscoming
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes