Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, after you recruit Alex and are given the choice to pick the first skill in v.0.37, there if you skip or go through the dialogue you get into a loop and the scene plays over and over again. Tho I'm certain more people have already commented on that on your patreon
Hey Lybs, this is an issue with ver. 0.7.3 and has since been fixed in version 0.7.3.1.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Hey Lybs, this is an issue with ver. 0.7.3 and has since been fixed in version 0.7.3.1.
Do you mean 3.7? and do you know when the fix will be posted? (I found the bug, but I don't know where it's suppose to continue to, or what stage to set task5Stage to(I'd guess 2))

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So what's gonna happen on the 1st of November? Stuff from the game magically dissapears?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Fan signature

View attachment 429388

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/443276_pt-00.gif
That's awesome, I'll be adding it to my signature. Thanks.

Hi, new to this game. Is there enough content to satisfy at this time or should I return at a later date?
As I suggest with all my games, wait until it's released. It's currently still suffering from a lot of bugs and doesn't have any adult content yet.

Do you mean 3.7? and do you know when the fix will be posted? (I found the bug, but I don't know where it's suppose to continue to, or what stage to set task5Stage to(I'd guess 2))
Current version of the game is ALPHA 0.3.7.1 which is available for Patrons

So what's gonna happen on the 1st of November? Stuff from the game magically dissapears?
Yes, the code is setup to only run from the 14th to the 31st. Outfits you unlocked during Halloween will stay available.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
I got a bug where I am just going through the Spy Skills/Player Skills/Combat Skills dialogue in a loop.

anyone else with this?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Is art going to be added in any time soon? Was really looking forward to some visuals for the kiss scenes between the girls. Also I just wanna throw it out there that I love the humor.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I got a bug where I am just going through the Spy Skills/Player Skills/Combat Skills dialogue in a loop.

anyone else with this?
The answer is on the page you commented on. Bug seems to be caused by skipping through dialogue and the fix is in the patreon version.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Current version of the game is ALPHA 0.3.7.1 which is available for Patrons
So are you saying that only patrons can get the fix? cause the version available here is 3.7.0
Don't get me wrong, I fully support people getting paid for their work and I do support several developers via patreon, but to have a broken version available for "free" then charging for the "fix" is imho is pretty underhanded and only pisses people off.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
So are you saying that only patrons can get the fix? cause the version available here is 3.7.0
Don't get me wrong, I fully support people getting paid for their work and I do support several developers via patreon, but to have a broken version available for "free" then charging for the "fix" is imho is pretty underhanded and only pisses people off.
no it doesnt, its an in-development game, no need to get mad about the premium version being slightly ahead

Reactions: Jarul

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
I don't think there is any malice - I would give it a day or two - they are probably doing a big bughunt to fix things vs putting out a new patch to download every few hours.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
horacetheslug Did you even read my post!? Or did you not see my previous post? I'm not mad(I can fix this myself, I just don't feel like reading a bunch of code to figure it all out). I have no problem whatsoever with the premium/paid versions being further ahead of the "public" version. The point I am making is that the "current" version is broke, and gives you about 2 minutes of play of the new content(which is time based for a holiday) and then you can't play anymore. And in most cases the releases happen once a month. So to have the Fix only available for a price in not viewed well with the public.

So my main point is this: I'm trying to give advice to the developer, in hopes to gain them more support, not piss people off and be seen as a "money only/first, customers later" attitude or business model that is so frowned upon in the current state of most game development companies(pay to win/micro-transaction nightmares).

I'm a retired QA manager/software design engineer, with over 29yrs. experience, working for IBM(3yrs), Sun Microsystems(5yrs), and Microsoft so I think I got this figured out.

Reactions: Stareagle lord

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
horacetheslug LOL, I do everything gratis, it's just a hobby for me now and I have other projects I work on. Like minecraft, tesv, fonv, and fo4 mods, and lots of wiki work to do. I do like helping out the "next gen" of developers, it's why I hang out here and watch games I think have a future(ie not what I call fap fodder).

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes