zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
While the game shows promises there is a lot of bugs. Right now it's very limited but its a wait and see for now.

Reactions: Ut5962

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I like the initial look of the art in this but Orange Trainer was a complete mess with probably more placeholder art than finished art and I don't see this being any different, with there being a placeholder art in the promo screenshots.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Going through development yeah there was placeholder art. The dev likes to get things done even if the art isn't finished so that, when the art IS finished, it'll have a place to go and so he doesn't have to keep delaying the game till it's done. Might not be everyone's preferred way to do things but I admire it. If you have an idea you like but the art is gonna take time why waste time when you could get it done, then test it out to make sure it works?

Reactions: ronney

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Going through development yeah there was placeholder art. The dev likes to get things done even if the art isn't finished so that, when the art IS finished, it'll have a place to go and so he doesn't have to keep delaying the game till it's done. Might not be everyone's preferred way to do things but I admire it. If you have an idea you like but the art is gonna take time why waste time when you could get it done, then test it out to make sure it works?
It was horrendous playing updates with no new art in them. It just felt completely pointless to download a new update then, which is just a terrible design choice and not how you should want your players to feel.

I'd much rather wait longer for actual content than to get updates that aren't actually updates.

Reactions: Valeck and Jarul

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Like I said man to each their own. Not like he's trying to swindle people doing this as the art eventually did end up in there, just wasn't in there when he would release their update. I don't mind it as much, sure sometimes its annoying but I just enjoy the artwork he did put in it instead.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
The first half did, anyways. The last half only had a few still images and a rushed story and ending. I quite enjoyed the early parts, though.

Edit: Need more Ahsoka and alien girl games, lol.
Agreed; I felt like after the artist changed, he just went through the paces for a while. I loved that game's foundations and the original art.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Loving it so far. Tell me it's not going to be one of those 0.9-->0.10 instead of 0.9-->1.0 (Finished).
I'd cry if it was the first one.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Loving it so far. Tell me it's not going to be one of those 0.9-->0.10 instead of 0.9-->1.0 (Finished).
I'd cry if it was the first one.
going from their other game it should be a 1.0 (finished) type of thing but if I remember he also went from like 0.15.2 -> 1.0 (finished) with OT so they might jump a bit lol

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Really really enjoying the writing on this. Not often I find writing in games on this site that is even coherent, let alone well-written and laugh-out-loud funny. Gonna keep a close eye on this one. Nice art style, too. One of the more promising games on the forum.

Reactions: supermanz95
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes