cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what was changed on last update? besides 1 girl getting nanobotted while working and other accidentally.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you need money then just cheat it with renpy save editor.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Very interesting project with already 2 high-level reviews on it, will give it a try and post my feelings afterwards. ;)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Touched this for the first time.
Gameplay seems more engaging than OT, and the plot feels like more than just an excuse.

The whole 'sexual desire releases you from nanobot control' thing is... clearly just an excuse-plot, but it's better than the previous one.

It does make more sense if you assume that the nanobots make people suggestable in addition to making them destructive. The whoop agent you capture is pretty robotic, and Sam atleast drops the idea that there are other ways to raise her oxytocin levels very quickly.

Also, Sam has the lines 'I hope we're save here' and 'this is one of the savest places in beverly hills'

Clearly it should be safe.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What are the jester cards, anyway? He keeps mentioning them on patreon, but I never actually got an explanation.

Also, Alex's voice is hilarious. I guess it's a placeholder, but...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, the patreon post did say it was buggy.
I dunno what was patched in 4.01, since that's pateon only.

Personally I just hope the V.I.B gets more functionality.
Have more than Alex have an image with it. Mess with the girls in their rooms, mess with them on mission.

Maybe a scene where (after shooting them up with more nanobots) we have to restrain one of the girls and 'break the nanobot control over her' with an extended V.I.B session.
Have her snap out of the nanobot control right before she cums, and the players get to choose if you stop there, or you pretend not to notice and keep going.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes