cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't played 0.40 yet but on prev. version there was only nudity and in orange trainer sex became part of game somewhat late.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Looks like it's still not worth playing yet? Hehe, ouch...ah well, thanks for the update and will add it to the collection!

Mar 18, 2019
Those were some nice animations. I enjoyed orange trainer, but if this can continue with the animation quality it will turn out far superior.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
silentdevil Do you have the dildos? If so, then continue your normal routine of work and intelligence gathering(sending them to gangs), you will eventually get a cut scene where you tell the girls they need to use the dildos and they will catch you watching them, they will be mad and refuse to work for a few days. Send them to the beach for a few days, then you should get a cut scene where they tell you they aren't mad at you anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update although mc has little to do when girls are working and also finally he got somewhere with girls.

for some reason girls don't want to work every other day (not that money is problem since edited to have basically endless money). girls are supposed to be able to inject with nanobots but I can't see that anywhere under status and after few days waiting (no dildoing) still not enuf nanobots so can't do that whatever it is what occasionally appears near that geek's place.

Reactions: fatahadi

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Was playing through the mission to capture alex, but for some reason I was playing as Clover, when according to the story you should be controlling Sam.
She has her own 'vib used' standing pose, which is nice, but when I pressed 1 to use it (after the scene where it's needed) the game broke and said something about calling backup, then to contact the dev.

I pressed it again and she threw hypno-earrings.

Edit: Using the VIB back at base also summons hostile agents, as though you'd used it in mission and been heard.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
New update is fun, but I'd say that priority should go to fleshing out basic systems like the status menu and the skills system. Probably the scenarios for each job, too. Getting some sex scenes in is important to keep interest up, but you need a solid foundation.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes