SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any sex scenes in the game yet? I don't want to start the game too soon I wanted the creator to work a good while, then give the game a try.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Is there any sex scenes in the game yet?
No, and just a guess on my part there won't be for another 2 or 3 "releases". The version here is a "leaked" copy of the game. I read somewhere that there is a public release scheduled for in the future.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I am stuck in an infinite loop, after getting Alex on her second visit with the Outsiders, and Cucumber got injected with invisibility nanobots. I cannot assign a new trait, just an infinite loop of the mc waking up from his fight with Cucumber.

Reactions: general akil

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
I am stuck in an infinite loop, after getting Alex on her second visit with the Outsiders, and Cucumber got injected with invisibility nanobots. I cannot assign a new trait, just an infinite loop of the mc waking up from his fight with Cucumber.
same

joker-78

Mar 26, 2019
I´m stuck in a morning, when Sam tells me about skills, when I click on some skill, that conversation is repeated again and again....and again......and again.and again.and again

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
so many bugs related to the thread store sams shoes causes a error later the entire store just stops working

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Major kudos for the update. Now that I've been able to get past that portion, I've found out about the Castle in Valencia for Cucumber (Sam). I was told I can buy new gear for Sam from the Mall, but the game crashes everytime I go to Threads. How do I get her gear without changing all the true-false variables through Console?

jestir

May 4, 2018
No, and just a guess on my part there won't be for another 2 or 3 "releases". The version here is a "leaked" copy of the game. I read somewhere that there is a public release scheduled for in the future.
it is not a leaked copy the dev of the game is a member of this forum and also visits this thread and also talks to us on here when Exixcoming can alot of the games on this forum has there devs as members Exixcoming and Runey are regulars and even has there games on watch so they know when someone has posted about a bug or just wanting some info but i think Runey almost lives on here

Reactions: Mister Kell

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
it is not a leaked copy the dev of the game is a member of this forum and also visits this thread and also talks to us on here when Exixcoming can alot of the games on this forum has there devs as members Exixcoming and Runey are regulars and even has there games on watch so they know when someone has posted about a bug or just wanting some info but i think Runey almost lives on here
Sure, but the version is not put up here by Exiscoming himself. I get where you're coming from but when the game uploads come from his Patreon supporters that have access to the "paid" version and elect to upload it here, it is a "leaked" version. The developer has not made it publicly available, one of the users with access to it has. It's not taken down and Exiscoming watches the thread likely because 1) feedback is feedback and 2) he has deduced that there's very little practical way to stop it and it's good press for him. So he continues to tolerate it while not devaluing his own product by putting the paid version up here himself leaving people on this site relying on a Patron to leak it here.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes