Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Once i craft hypno earings i cant get out of the table. i just see a bunch of numbers. the only i can progress is by going back to before i crafted them.

D

Deleted member 678116

Just waiting for Alex here, hope she gets something hard, maybe bondage ;)

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
so i cant talk to clover even after saving her. also sam has a "???" option in her cell which i assume is the sexual stuff. how do i unlock it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oct 14 at 10:51am
Halloween came early! V0.3.7 download
Welcome to the spookiest month around! We're updating ahead of schedule to bring you a special Halloween update. From the 14th until the 31st, you'll be able to decorate your cells, dress up your girls and catch up with an old friend (oooOOOOooooOOO)!
There are 3 new outfits, one for each girl. Sending the girls out for work has a chance of giving you a Treat Bag, unpack these to earn cute Halloween rewards.
There's even a special hidden scene for fans of Orange Trainer who sat through the credits scene~...

Break, break, break!

Yup, I'm taking a little break of about 2 weeks. Although I love working on PT, the monthly updates do take their toll. A small break will help me get re-energized. Although I'm technically on break, I will not be going on holiday, so I'll keep an eye on bugreports (and releasing hotfixes should really big ones show up). Art production will continue as well.
October Jester Card
Coming soon! My artist became sick, so there's a small delay, but it's in the works! This time an outfit for Alex! I hope you like booty shorts!
Sneak peak
And to wrap it all up, here's a sneak peak of the outfits you'll be able to earn in this update!
1571058571522.png

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Alright, after you recruit Alex and are given the choice to pick the first skill in v.0.37, there if you skip or go through the dialogue you get into a loop and the scene plays over and over again. Tho I'm certain more people have already commented on that on your patreon

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes