Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Let's talk.

More then a year of work and we get just buttjob? Disappointing.
is this game still hot garbage? Last time I played was 2-3 updates after the first I think. Shoulda just called it Placeholder Trainer instead back then.
Ugh, pass. Pity how there's like 2-3 games out there on Totally Spies, none of them have any sexual content after quite lengthy dev cycles, and each of them take months for updates.

Just wait a few years for this either to become abandonware, or to actually have some decent content.
"Sam foreplay CG added"
Does this game STILL not have sex after all this time?
We're actually on schedule in terms of art production. I know a year may seem like a long time, but we've got a bigger team this time around and we're progressing much faster than Orange Trainer (which took 5 years to make)

Not seen this happen before. Can you tell me roughly where in the game you are? At the start or did you load an old save file?

Pls add this to OP
Here is my unofficial android port of Paprika Trainer v0.7.0.0 COMPRESSED
Mega
I greatly advice not to do this. The game is still in early alpha and no testing has been done with a mobile version.

Man this is a broken mess
If you report your error messages / bugs. I can look into it for you.

dog how are you suppose to make maney in this bitch i can't even do anything
One of the first things you do ingame is open up the bar. Then you can send your girls there to make money.
Check back with your bar every now and then, cause new menu options may become available which increase your income.

so.. somebody knows how to get buttjob scene?
I heard one of my patrons ask this question aswell. So this is what I told them:
-To have unlocked the dildo animations
-Have played 50 ingame days.
-Need to have all 3 spies unlocked.
-Do a short story quest that gets triggered where you see a video of Jerry.

If this does not happen, let me know and I'll look into it.

i cant save it keeps saying error
This has not been reported before. Can you send me a screenshot?

Wrapping up
It's understandable that after a year you expect there to be more, but trust me when I say we're working hard on it.
Glitches and bugs are bound to happen in an eary alpha, but if you report them, it will be easier for me to fix them.

The more the coding and gameplay gets developed, the quicker content such as story and art will begin appearing.

nhav456

Jul 18, 2018
Let's talk.

We're actually on schedule in terms of art production. I know a year may seem like a long time, but we've got a bigger team this time around and we're progressing much faster than Orange Trainer (which took 5 years to make)

Not seen this happen before. Can you tell me roughly where in the game you are? At the start or did you load an old save file?

I greatly advice not to do this. The game is still in early alpha and no testing has been done with a mobile version.

One of the first things you do ingame is open up the bar. Then you can send your girls there to make money.
Check back with your bar every now and then, cause new menu options may become available which increase your income.

I heard one of my patrons ask this question aswell. So this is what I told them:

Wrapping up
It's understandable that after a year you expect there to be more, but trust me when I say we're working hard on it.
Glitches and bugs are bound to happen in an eary alpha, but if you report them, it will be easier for me to fix them.

The more the coding and gameplay gets developed, the quicker content such as story and art will begin appearing.

mah dude im just glad you are making another game because i already know it will be great. rest well and fight on!

Reactions: Deezius

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
OK I'll try to summarize my problems. Mostly it seems progression triggers are all over the place. I only cheated in more money otherwise left the game engine alone.
Since I had no idea what I'm doing, I failed main missions several times but still the progression flags seemed to "half-trigger" anyway, finishing the mission but only "partially" giving me more of the main spies.
Clover is interactable in the base and shows up for some cutscenes, but cannot be dispatched.
Alex seems to count as freed as well according to cutscenes, but is neither in my base nor in missions. She still shows up as a shadow but the shadow can be dressed up.
Main missions are now stuck in that nothing is clickable anymore.
Drift Punk gang has the yellow exclamation mark but cannot be progressed.

I think that sums up how broken my playthrough is.

Addendum: I started a fresh game in new version

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
How does one get more ingredients for gadgets and such? I've got cash covered.
Get them from the hacker guy. The one with the evil face logo.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to see how many of each ingredient we already have when buying them.

Reactions: Sojonin

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
OK I'll try to summarize my problems. Mostly it seems progression triggers are all over the place. I only cheated in more money otherwise left the game engine alone.
Since I had no idea what I'm doing, I failed main missions several times but still the progression flags seemed to "half-trigger" anyway, finishing the mission but only "partially" giving me more of the main spies.
Clover is interactable in the base and shows up for some cutscenes, but cannot be dispatched.
Alex seems to count as freed as well according to cutscenes, but is neither in my base nor in missions. She still shows up as a shadow but the shadow can be dressed up.
Main missions are now stuck in that nothing is clickable anymore.
Drift Punk gang has the yellow exclamation mark but cannot be progressed.

I think that sums up how broken my playthrough is.

Addendum: I started a fresh game in new version
Wow that 'is' broken! I've not seen it that bad before. I'll make sure to hire some testers again for April.
As for the Drift Punk yellow exlaimation mark, can you send Clover there? A mission should pop up in a menu.

How does one get more ingredients for gadgets and such? I've got cash covered.
Explore the city until you find Mathias (hacker dude). He becomes a vendor and sells materials.

Aaaand now even an untouched new game chrashes out in the intro mission.
I'm guessing the error message reads something about light1.png not found. I noticed this and fixed it in v0.7.0.1.

any walkthrough? cant find a way to get any of content exhausted all the "talk" for the spies

She's doing a let's play of the game. So hopefully that will help.

Get them from the hacker guy. The one with the evil face logo.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to see how many of each ingredient we already have when buying them.
Agreed. The gadget screen and the material vendor are highly overdue a GUI upgrade.
Okay, I'm glad we got to talk things out a bit. Work continues and hopefully I can deliver a more stable product in the future.

Reactions: Laziness and Gendry

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
has anybody made a sorta-walkthrough or at least a list of what can be done when in which order?
it's really hard to progress without necessarily knowing what to do and when you've actually hit the end of the content so far.

Reactions: libertypics
D

Deleted member 215905

Let's talk.

Wrapping up

my door glitch was a new game, towards the beggining, the first mission in the school, I eventually got passed it by clicking like mad, but my new problem is the game crashes after unlocking the dildos>spying on the girls as they use them, sam dildo scene causes an error and a full crash 100% of the time

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
my door glitch was a new game, towards the beggining, the first mission in the school, I eventually got passed it by clicking like mad, but my new problem is the game crashes after unlocking the dildos>spying on the girls as they use them, sam dildo scene causes an error and a full crash 100% of the time
I tried that a few times. The problem is there's still a 'next' button when there shouldn't be.
You have to wait for her to finish cumming so that the 'finish' button shows up.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
If I had to give one piece of advice about how to make this game better, it would be to narrow the scope and refine.

Reduce the amount of mechanics, take the most important ones and make them better and more enjoyable. Currently the game just seems like it's trying to do so much that it can't do anything right.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
The art style is good, the animations semms decent... I'll just wait until it gets more lapidated before thinking about joining Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes