elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, i seem to have a problem. when i try to send the girls to flirt with the captured agents, he says that the girl have earned their rest, even though they did nothing the entire day. can anyone help me?

Aug 4, 2017
I can't progress past the point where you see Carla Wong for the first time, nothing new has come up and I've gotten all the gangs up to their max lvl. Any help on what I should do?

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
-Spies can call you during work for extra opportunities.
In the 7.0.0 changelog, I need more specifics on this one. What am I supposed to do and what's supposed to happen? Right now, I'm just sending the girls to work at the milkshake bar and going exploring waiting for something new to happen, but I haven't gotten anything.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Buggy it is :
1st new game > crashed on tutorial.
2nd new game > Sam gets captured during tutorial and nothing happens (doesn't get shot, can't work in milkshake, most of the story never happens, etc).
3rd new game > seems to work so far (more than the other 2 anyway)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was talking about this one
seems to be just bugfix version.

hey, i seem to have a problem. when i try to send the girls to flirt with the captured agents, he says that the girl have earned their rest, even though they did nothing the entire day. can anyone help me?
need to do that at morning.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
can anyone tell me the hotkey for the vib in missions ? my spies run away if i dont use it and i cant seem to find it

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Do it during the day by selecting your spy and sending them to the break agent icon. The nighttime option will be removed in the next update.

I can't progress past the point where you see Carla Wong for the first time, nothing new has come up and I've gotten all the gangs up to their max lvl. Any help on what I should do?
Did you do a mission to capture Carla? You'll see her show up in the castle. Be sure to bring some distraction powder to make it easier.

In the 7.0.0 changelog, I need more specifics on this one. What am I supposed to do and what's supposed to happen? Right now, I'm just sending the girls to work at the milkshake bar and going exploring waiting for something new to happen, but I haven't gotten anything.
When going undercover with gangs, there's a small chance the icon of a phone shows up. Click it and the spies will call you.

Buggy it is :
1st new game > crashed on tutorial.
2nd new game > Sam gets captured during tutorial and nothing happens (doesn't get shot, can't work in milkshake, most of the story never happens, etc).
3rd new game > seems to work so far (more than the other 2 anyway)
1. Yup, my bad. Fixed in v0.7.0.1
2. Sam gets captured during tutorial. Okay... that's not suppose to happen. How did she get captured? Was she knocked out or did the VIB message show up? If it's the VIB message, then that's fixed in the latest version aswell (hopefully).
3. Please let me know if you run into anything else. Working on fixes now.

can anyone tell me the hotkey for the vib in missions ? my spies run away if i dont use it and i cant seem to find it
The VIB isn't suppose to be activated before you build it, but once you have the VIB, press 1 on your keyboard to activate it. If it does activate before you build it, then you're using an older version of the game. New patch coming today or tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Dideldidum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason game stops working (can't advance since no spot to jump) in punk web after 1st door or sometime later (once got to big guy but got defeated) and in castle same thing aka after 1st door or later depending which spy goes 1st.

also get VIB warning on both places and don't have VIB(s) built and can't build either.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
had the chance to play the previous version 7.0.0. playing an old savefile seemed to work just fine, but I noticed something weird and it´s the same thing Sojonin talks about. With every character, you can skip through most of the sex scenes but if you skip through Sam´s masterbation scene and skip through the climax, it crashes the game. Couldn´t even roll back, had to close the game down and reload an autosave.

Reactions: Sojonin

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... snip .......
1. Yup, my bad. Fixed in v0.7.0.1
2. Sam gets captured during tutorial. Okay... that's not suppose to happen. How did she get captured? Was she knocked out or did the VIB message show up? If it's the VIB message, then that's fixed in the latest version aswell (hopefully).
3. Please let me know if you run into anything else. Working on fixes now.
..... snip ......
You can get VIB'd during the tutorial, Sam will get rekt, then they ask about 250$ to free her, "let her escape on her own", she comes back the next day but game thinks you're weeks down the line so it never plays most of the story stuff

Other huge bugs so far : when rescuing Alex > the infamous "light1" comes out a lot, got a few other random tracebacks when trying to exit (crapping the dialogue after and letting you have Alex but not really). Aside from that, not much, just got to the point where you can buy dildos and start doing some lewds. Unless I missed stuff I'm not aware of

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
The game have any sex scene?
Yes, but no penetration yet. The sex scenes are as far a masturbation scene of all of the girls, a butt job scene with Alex from the current update as well as some place holder images of upcoming animations.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes