ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
you should bring mind control into the game, since last update u introduced a new mind control by the enemy(where they are totally under control, zombie like) where at end of game when we defeat the enemy we can either stop the sex stuff or totally mind control them, and/or introduce a controller we can use to control the 3 spies whenever we want, and instead of our guy slowly choosing to be a perv but staying good, we can choose to do the way were doing or, be more evil and control them

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
game is full of bugs and grindy as hell
dev learned almost nothing with previous game

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
Can't use V.I.B when rescuing third girl, it just doesn't work at all, looks like 1 button is already bound to act as left mouse click

EDIT: can anyone post a save after rescuing her?

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
A few outfit options don't show up for me, specifically clover's two starting necklaces, but I think a couple others might be bugged too. I bought them, but now they don't show up in outfit selection

Also sometimes Sam's outfit will reset. most often her undies will reequip when she's wearing an outfit that she was fine not wearing underwear in, but several times she's gone back to her default outfit.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also sometimes Sam's outfit will reset. most often her undies will reequip when she's wearing an outfit that she was fine not wearing underwear in, but several times she's gone back to her default outfit.
yea sam's outfit tends to bug by not staying what was selected.

KayaNee

Feb 4, 2019
Which gadget are you trying to use? And is it during a story part of the game, or are you just doing a mission?
It's on the first mission, when I click on the gadget the game just stops and the only thing I can do is scroll back. Actually I was having the same issue on Orange Trainer when I tried to use items

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added v0.8.0.0 Alpha to OP.

Suggests to read the notes about it in changelog.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I freed Clover but the mission is still active

Okay, going along further in the story fixed it

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
It's "mission impossible" at the moment, The game freezes every time I try to launh a mission. And that's just one little bug in this game. And I really like this game, shame. I suppose some bug fixes is too much to hope for, most of them has been here for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Ratnedalu
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes