yerwi

Nov 11, 2019
looks like spying on Sam is still bugy. after the "Black widow" scene, I can't spy on somebody. when I try nothing Happen.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
still cannot move in the school on the quest to save alex..
Could you provide a little more info? I've tried recreating these bugs without success, so I'm having a hard time fixing them.
The 'can't rescue Alex' bug in particular seems to elude me.

It's "mission impossible" at the moment, The game freezes every time I try to launh a mission. And that's just one little bug in this game. And I really like this game, shame. I suppose some bug fixes is too much to hope for, most of them has been here for a while.
Does it freeze as in it crashes? Or can you just not click or do anything? If you could share your save file, I might be able to figure out why it's not working.

yerwi

Nov 11, 2019
-looks like spying on Sam is still bugy. after the "Black widow" scene after she get that milkbardress, I can't spy on somebody. when I try nothing Happen.

-i have star a new game, clover has no standart clothes. only her spying- and milkbardress. and she wear her spyingdress unser them
-Alex's yelow spyingdress is missing in Inventar
-there are new events wenn exploring, bud the stuff that I get from that is not stored afterward in inventarscreen, and the medikit Use place 3+5

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Could you provide a little more info? I've tried recreating these bugs without success, so I'm having a hard time fixing them.
The 'can't rescue Alex' bug in particular seems to elude me.

Does it freeze as in it crashes? Or can you just not click or do anything? If you could share your save file, I might be able to figure out why it's not working.
It just freezes. When I start a mission. I can activate the gadgets but the spies won't move. Have go back to an earlier save to continue, skipping any missions. Attached latest save.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I'm having the bug where I can't spy on Sam too. It happens just after the "black widow" thing like other people said. There's no error message or anything.
Never played any previous version of this game so idk if they had this bug.

Edit: I started a new game and saved Clover again. It seems she's stuck on "I kissed my best friend today" and she's been repeting it for a few days now. Maybe she only says something else after Sam talks about the black widow thing?

Edit2: Clover is always wearing her spy suit under normal clothing when I spy on her. And her casual clothes aren't in the inventory.

Edit3: After the first V.I.B upgrade if you send Clover to Mathias again and ask how it went she says "SCENARIO 2"

Last edited:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
you cant shave girls back after you choose pubic hair. And in report scene after sending girls to free agents pubic hair is in layer above hands. :(

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
you cant shave girls back after you choose pubic hair. And in report scene after sending girls to free agents pubic hair is in layer above hands. :(
Same with resized breasts, also above hands. But also, YAAAAAAAAY FOR FULL NUDITY FINALLY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mine doesn't freeze, just no opponent shown when doing castle or that mission (virtual world related) on 1 of those gangs (0.7.0.1 version) so can't play further.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Each time I craft something it's the VIB who is made, then it triggers the quest again.

VerbisVirtus

Oct 5, 2017
Whenever I want to craft these glasses I craft the VIB instead, so I guess I'm stuck. Also some missions require me to raise reputation, but it's maxed out. So I guess this doesn't work either. I was really looking forward to its content, but this game seems too much of a bugfest to realisticly get there. Too bad.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes