PosterLord99

Apr 17, 2017
Everytime I go to rescue clover from the school i always get hit with the "Danger nanobot control, use V.I.B."
Its pretty early in the game so I dont think I'm missing anything but it keeps happening.
Any fix?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Everytime I go to rescue clover from the school i always get hit with the "Danger nanobot control, use V.I.B."
Its pretty early in the game so I dont think I'm missing anything but it keeps happening.
Any fix?
decryting the first equipment file to get the V.I.B, craft the equipment. then during the mission when that message pop-up again, press 1 (hotkey for V.I.B) to activate it. wait until there's another message says "control restored", then you can continue with the mission
Note: using V.I.B will raise the stealth bar and reveal your position to the enemies, make sure you have back ups to aid in case your main spy cannot defeat enemies after using V.I.B

PosterLord99

Apr 17, 2017
decryting the first equipment file to get the V.I.B, craft the equipment. then during the mission when that message pop-up again, press 1 (hotkey for V.I.B) to activate it. wait until there's another message says "control restored", then you can continue with the mission
Note: using V.I.B will raise the stealth bar and reveal your position to the enemies, make sure you have back ups to aid in case your main spy cannot defeat enemies after using V.I.B
It doesn't let me get the decryption done until I get Clover. Yet everytime I do the mission it's mission failed thanks to the lack of V.I.B.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Getting VIB'd is purely random, try to go through a different route and/or rollback if you get caught, you might skip it triggering. Took me 3 restarts to not get VIB'd in the 1st mission with Sam trying to capture a male agent with the earrings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
7.0.1 version is available (found it elsewhere but sadly on non-fast hosts) but castle is still bugged so prolly rest are bugged to.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added v0.7.1.0 to OP.

If someone tell me if code in the changelog works, will be much appreciated.

Reactions: rf96

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Maggie's CG and such? and I have reached the current progress (0.7.0.0) but the photo album is still empty with no picture. Anyone know why?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You take pics during the night period when you can visit each girl in their room. Will that update the album ? Dunno. Is it bugridden like most of the game ? Probably

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
^ You take pics during the night period when you can visit each girl in their room. Will that update the album ? Dunno. Is it bugridden like most of the game ? Probably
If that's how to do it then I already did, took many, and exchanged at the bookstores, but no records in the album. Is it because I exchange it to the bookstore lady?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Send your girls to the icecream cafe, they make about 50-100 each per day

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes