cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2, the much more efficient but also more expensive, make and use the hypnotic earrings and send them to your hideout. The earrings seem to have a success rate of 100% on non-bosses, or at least for me. I had a good stack of them so usually only used them on low-chance enemies, why risk taking damage if you miss.
not that expensive if cheats "a bit" which saves from grinding. I have had 160-200 agents in cellar at most and sure they get lost on landgrabs but if needs more then sets up mission to school etc for refill.

anyone got the newest mac update?
dl pc version^, extract it, copy game-folder inside *paprika etc*-folder and paste it into mac's *paprika etc*-folder and play.

Reactions: nightdweller

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15.0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I enjoy this game very much .
But now I have a question is it already possible to "meet" Briney in the prison . I get the message: not in yet
and at the woohp headquarters I get the message : unable to launch the next assault .
Is it the end of the update or did I miss some triggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxyatinka

Treece

Aug 30, 2017
The game often crashes in the middle of missions and the missions involved are pretty dull. That said, the art is good and the writing works but what really gets me is the customization of the girls. It's pretty neat playing barbie doll with them, trying out different outfits and hair styles and what not. Seeing short haired Sam and long haired Alex was weird but the good kind. I suppose 2dye4 will be a shop that lets you dye hair, like turn Sam into a blonde or Clover into a ginger etc.

Last edited:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
my girls all have their slut level at "slutty", is there a way to raise theirs further? I want to make them call themselves cum dumpster and such

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems like you've unlocked most of the content. Here's what you'll need for the picture quests. The foreplay quest isn't in yet.

Correct, that quest is still being developed. I checked your save file and you've done most of the content for this version.
Interesting I haven't unlocked that much for those photo options such as "expression"

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey why for the photo taking does it not have the facial expressions button showing? If I needs to be unlocked I'm pretty confused for doing that

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game? i have no idea what to do lol game is buggy as hell. i mean wehn i went to rescue clover for her control i some how got alex on my team and after i finished rescueing clover i some how got alex in her room bit cant use her in missions it weird as fuck

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
how do u use medkits during missions? there is no options to use them during missions i only get "bagitemsname" under backup

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game? i have no idea what to do lol game is buggy as hell. i mean wehn i went to rescue clover for her control i some how got alex on my team and after i finished rescueing clover i some how got alex in her room bit cant use her in missions it weird as fuck
how do u use medkits during missions? there is no options to use them during missions i only get "bagitemsname" under backup
no wt and no need, 1st you need to rescue other girls by starting missions on school and after getting all 3 you can send them to infiltrate gangs (and later for sidemissions (steal cars etc) or beach, mall or to entertain plant lady or hacker guy) by clicking their portraits on bottom of screen and selecting where to send (unless it's mission which you need to do a plan), if you can't send girl on mission then she's angry to you so then send her to beach to relax or mall for shopping spree, can't use medkits during missions only during daytime on cityscreen, only gadgets and v.i.b can be used during missions.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
can't use medkits during missions only during daytime on cityscreen, only gadgets and v.i.b can be used during missions.
actually a recent changelog mentioned allowing using medkits on missions, but I didn't test it yet.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
OK, I'm maybe halfway through the game, I guess, or as much of the game as there is at this point. I did run across a bug and I thought I'd throw it out there.

The 'Clear' button, the red circle with a slash through it, in the mall needs to have a $0 buy button or something. At this point you can't remove things, you can only preview there removal because there isn't a buy or confirm button. So if you give them pubic hair, for example, you can't ever remove it. Same with tattoos, which is normal in real life but doesn't seem to be the way you'd expect it to work in games.

For another 'feature' that the game really needs is a status, items, outfits, etc... buttons at night in the bunker. Can't see what nano level the girls are on to see who needs some lovin'. Have to save, go to the next day, then reload. Should be easy enough to do.

Also, I'm not sure if it isn't in the game yet or something, but I'm past level 2 with the Outsiders, but their lieutenant hasn't appeared. Not sure if I missed the trigger or something.

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
no wt and no need, 1st you need to rescue other girls by starting missions on school and after getting all 3 you can send them to infiltrate gangs (and later for sidemissions (steal cars etc) or beach, mall or to entertain plant lady or hacker guy) by clicking their portraits on bottom of screen and selecting where to send (unless it's mission which you need to do a plan), if you can't send girl on mission then she's angry to you so then send her to beach to relax or mall for shopping spree, can't use medkits during missions only during daytime on cityscreen, only gadgets and v.i.b can be used during missions.
thats weird i used someones saved file and that save file was able to use medkits in missions >.> idk why my original save file is not able to...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For another 'feature' that the game really needs is a status, items, outfits, etc... buttons at night in the bunker. Can't see what nano level the girls are on to see who needs some lovin'. Have to save, go to the next day, then reload. Should be easy enough to do.

Also, I'm not sure if it isn't in the game yet or something, but I'm past level 2 with the Outsiders, but their lieutenant hasn't appeared. Not sure if I missed the trigger or something.
no actual need of suppression, it's just excuse to fuck girls and watch them masturbate and use dildos.

they will appear during landgrabs.

actually a recent changelog mentioned allowing using medkits on missions, but I didn't test it yet.
that's nice but dunno what's the use of those during missions.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey there Toybirdy, I've tried to recreate these bugs without succes. Would it be possible for you to share your save file so I can have a look at it?

The 'Clear' button, the red circle with a slash through it
This function seems to be working for tatoos. I'm going to put in a fix for pubic hair.

See nanobot level at night
I'll see if I can add something for the next update. Like you said, it shouldn't be too hard.

Also, I'm not sure if it isn't in the game yet or something, butt I'm past level 2 with the Outsiders, but their lieutenant hasn't appeared. Not sure if I missed the trigger or something.
Have you done landgrabs yet? They're introduced after you capture the first Lt. of the Aces.

Reactions: SubWawa
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes