cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't try yet, but a wound in them and they may be out, enough nanobots they have a chance to stay for a second, maybe it brings them back?
only if tries to fight reg. mob girls get injured and are out of commission until gets out of mission. if nanobot lvls get too high and doesn't use v.i.b then girl/s gets captured and either need to pay to get them out or wait few days.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
so i finally got to use medkits in missions when u go on the mission to catch the leader of the outsiders. gave me the item option fopr potions and after ui caught him i went on a school mission and now i can use medkits >.> weird. idk if thats a bug. i mean there is a changelog that says u can use medkits during missions.

madlok

Aug 24, 2018
hej, I have a problem with boss of outsiders, i can't pass the mission undercover (Alex talking about "bust her skateboard for this one" and i don't know what to do, everyting alse is done :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hej, I have a problem with boss of outsiders, i can't pass the mission undercover (Alex talking about "bust her skateboard for this one" and i don't know what to do, everyting alse is done :(
try other girl?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Have you done landgrabs yet? They're introduced after you capture the first Lt. of the Aces.
Yeah, that was the problem. For the rich kids, the first lieutenant showed up when I leveled them up from investigating them. For the Outsiders, it didn't show up until I sent agents against them in the landgrab. Maybe I just don't understand what the point is in leveling up your reputation? Is it something like you can only see the lieutenants if you flush them out with landgrabs (other than the Ace's first lieutenant) but you can only catch them if your rep is high enough with the group? Because ace's were at level 4 before I could catch their boss, but I think the Drift Punks were only around level 2 or 3.

I'm in the last section of the game (I think) where you just need to keep sending agents and spending intelligence, but I'm a little vague on how to grind intel. I could just keep sending the girls to the plant based gang, but that seems pretty slow, unless that part of the game is just supposed to be mindless grinding for a few months... There was a line in the game about how it would be hard to gather intel with the gangs gone, but then someoen said "Oh well, we can just-" and I didn't understand what they said after that. It would probably make more sense now that I see what the post game is like, but now that line is gone. Maybe if the quest status was updated with that info, it could be more user friendly, or even if it was reiterated when your intel first falls below 1000 (after a few floors).

Also, for the tats room, you may want to have the girls disrobe automatically, since you can't really preview the tats unless you set their clothing to nude in the outfits page before you go in there. The reason I had suggesting a button, like 'buy' or 'confirm' on the red circle backslash (officially known as a 'prohibition sign') is to keep with the same user interface as the other buttons, and to differentiate between removing a tattoo (or pubic hair) and just previewing what it looks like with it removed. For tattoos, it could be understood if you had to buy the removal and that way wouldn't remove it accidentally when you just wanted to preview. The same could be said for a brazillian bikini wax. Just seems it would be easier to have the remove button work like all the other buttons, where you click on it to preview and click buy to confirm.

Also, in the Threads store, you may want some sort of similar red circle backslash or reset button. Right now, you can preview, but you can't STOP previewing. There isn't a way to go back to the default you start in (whether default underwear or whatever). I'd also like to suggest maybe tying their default outfit in the store with their level of slutiness. Perhaps plain underwear at the beginning, moving on to sexy underwear, topless, then nude. But even if you don't do that, the store needs some way to remove the clothing you are just previewing without exiting out of the entire mall.

In addition, you may want to make it so that exiting a store takes you back to the mall menu rather than back to the daytime screen.

There is a bug where on the daytime screen, if you click Items > Gadgets > Craft Gadgets > Buy > Never mind, you wind up on Mathias's menu (with Decryption percent) rather than back in the Craft Gadgets screen.

Typo on Alex's spying dialog "I'm pretty sure this one is illigal!" should be spelled 'illegal'.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey there Toybirdy, I've tried to recreate these bugs without succes. Would it be possible for you to share your save file so I can have a look at it?

This function seems to be working for tatoos. I'm going to put in a fix for pubic hair.

I'll see if I can add something for the next update. Like you said, it shouldn't be too hard.

Have you done landgrabs yet? They're introduced after you capture the first Lt. of the Aces.
I'm missing the expression button when taking photos of Sam to finish the photo quests

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
used old save to continue and try to progress with landgrabs (I have 20 freed agents) but cant seem to be able to do anything aside assists, only quest active is retaking the taken. There is 2 gangs still active (Outsiders rank 2 driftpunk rank 3) and I have 100 of reputation, 2900 intel.

Managed to do Silva and Kim social so I think the updates should be working..

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get warning when there's few days to next landgrab (even I got it and all gangs are gone).

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
you get warning when there's few days to next landgrab (even I got it and all gangs are gone).
I dont get to grab any land during land grabs its just assists.. Do skipping to landgrabs bug the game should I just wait the actual days? My situation is described just above your comment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont get to grab any land during land grabs its just assists.. Do skipping to landgrabs bug the game should I just wait the actual days? My situation is described just above your comment.
you don't grab land, you prevent gangs to grab land.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
britney can be captured, but Cannot be talked to or anything else till next update. this is current version's progress

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes