incspector

Apr 16, 2018
the title screen is so hot i still dont know why i always download this game , i cant do a shit , grinding grinding but nothing changes always only one agent and she dont lewd pfff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the title screen is so hot i still dont know why i always download this game , i cant do a shit , grinding grinding but nothing changes always only one agent and she dont lewd pfff
you gotta set up mission on school to liberate others.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
v0.16.0.1 has a bug that when you check out any girl's room and exit after that the nanobot level status bar at the top stayed there instead of disappearing

Reactions: Exiscoming

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
Had contact with my animators and they've been swarmed with work during the Holidays, that's why the Clover and Alex animations aren't done yet. They're looking into what's possible, but I'd say there won't be a new animation until the January update.
I fucking love the pieces of their suits still on

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any benefit to fighting a gang during a landgrab even with the latest update? There's a percentage that goes down when you send agents to attack, presumably when it's zero the gang is gone. However, at least for the aces, when you complete the quest chain and capture their leader the gang is dissolved anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any benefit to fighting a gang during a landgrab even with the latest update? There's a percentage that goes down when you send agents to attack, presumably when it's zero the gang is gone. However, at least for the aces, when you complete the quest chain and capture their leader the gang is dissolved anyway.
lure bosses out.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
not sure about latest version, but in older ones only Aces had a direct quest like that, for the others you had to make landgrabs to unlock the bosses for you to hunt.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've been grinding this like crazy, I've captured Britney, disbanded the main 3 gangs unlocked all nano control options yet I still for the picture quests ask me to do one topless girl picture and make sure it's sexy...I'm assuming there's more to have other than topless and pose...so what to do? Help please

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
since me and many others are still having problems with the outsiders boss, can someone share a savestate of either after defeating the outsiders or all 3 leaders?

Reactions: Lor4n

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
After I break control of Britney the quests still say I need to visit her cell and break control. Is this the end of what's in the game so far, or is this a bug?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. Clover says 'she's never even told her parents' about her spy life. I'm certain there were multiple episodes where the parents of all three got caught up in it and even became temporary agents themselves.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, we also have Woohp using torture when they have controlling nanobots to more easily get confessions and ensure reformation of character. So we have a lot of weirdness in general.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I do remember an episode where their mothers were used as spies, and I think they still knew it later...
But was that ever mentioned in a later episode?

Because I do remember that purple-wearing girl being made a spy for one episode, wanted out but refused to be brainwashed and Jerry agreed not to... yet she herself never acter different afterwards.

So, that made me think two things:

One, Whoop is suspicious even in canon, even ignoring the forced recruitment or the spin-off with kids. He just erased her memory even after telling her he would not. Add to it all we know Whoop has a hand into...
Don't really think this story is that far from canon.

Two, there is still a good chance both her parents had their memories of them being spies erased, and the girls had the memories of being discovered erased.

About the nanomachines not being used in interrogating and brainwashing making no sense, do remember they have a serious flaw, a flaw we ourselves are using to counter them while still reaping the benefits.
The attackers thought it was too useful in taking down Whoop, but I can see why Whoop themselves would old back on it.

Now I wonder who we are.
We are clealy insane, and aware of that, so our imprisonment was probably not resisted much - we had the option of finishing our work instead of escaping right away, so we do have some morals. We also are clearly do not admit to Alex we were a prisoner not for fear but because it would sadden her.
While we do not recognize the main girls, and neither do them us, we have more knowledge of how things work than a quick night of study would allow.
We are shown to be good-looking outside the Whoop Agent clothes. Yet the girls do not seem extra-eager to jump us like Clover usually does on the show.

My suspicion, we used to be a high-level agent, or a high level office member who occasionally did field work. Something made us go insane and we may have put ourselves in prison for that. We are getting used to the newer tech, but know enough still to be mission control.
Chances are even the Mastermind's whole plan may be linked to recovering and treating us. Maybe even under our own orders if the rot we keep finding about Whoop is what arranged for us to go insane and leave the way open.
Guess we will find it out one way or another when we do find Jerry.

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
My save file feels pretty broken, the hack screen doesn't dismiss after it is needed in missions so I am guessing where to click to complete missions, Aces progress bar is at 100% rank 4 but am getting the steal test answers mission if I send Sam there.

Choconut65

Aug 26, 2017
Has there been a fix yet to not being able to open the strip club even though all spies are slutty and I've Captured all available Leaders?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes