Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
When spying on Sam and she talks about her parents(Specifically the 'too bad I can't call them' part), the words 'Green Unknown Attributes: s15' appears.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've been grinding this like crazy, I've captured Britney, disbanded the main 3 gangs unlocked all nano control options yet I still for the picture quests ask me to do one topless girl picture and make sure it's sexy...I'm assuming there's more to have other than topless and pose...so what to do? Help please
Exiscoming could you please provide some assistance to my dilemma?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming could you please provide some assistance to my dilemma?
Hi there, thanks for reporting this. Found out a bug in the text. There's two quests that ask for a sexy picture. So depending on which one you've got, here's the solution:

1. Have girl in just panties (no bra) covering her naked breasts with her hands.
2. Have girl completely naked, but covering up her breasts and pussy with her arms.

poses.jpg

Reactions: SubWawa

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi there, thanks for reporting this. Found out a bug in the text. There's two quests that ask for a sexy picture. So depending on which one you've got, here's the solution:

1. Have girl in just panties (no bra) covering her naked breasts with her hands.
2. Have girl completely naked, but covering up her breasts and pussy with her arms.

View attachment 950287
Thanks I'll give it a shot as I notice for some of the pictures people showed for this had an expression button so that I was a tad bit at a loss for as well.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
did you get mission where girls went to search 1 of girls old sex ed notes?
Yeah, and they found them but also completed another mission at the same time (I forget what — captured a lieutenant I think)

klang

Aug 15, 2016
So if Exis could tell me the console code to fix that, I can do it and get back to playing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, and they found them but also completed another mission at the same time (I forget what — captured a lieutenant I think)
i think you fucked up something since no lieutenants should be captureable when searching sexnotes.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Got buggy at sex; after grinding, allowed anal but still ??? for sex

I could unlock it with console if I knew what to change
The option to have sex with the girls unlocks after you've captured the second Lt. of each gang. If you've done this but it's still not triggering, could you include your save file so I can have a look at it?

Alterntively try this:
1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer log by pressing Shift+O
3. Typing in:

jump task13

4. Press enter and the quest should automatically play.

Reactions: SubWawa

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Here's a save; it might not have been an LT that I got the sex notes on, but it was some other mission that completed at the same time. I'll try the jump in a minute, since the new macOS is fussy about running the renpy launcher & needs a terminal run

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Exiscoming since you are dealing with bugs...

When I chat with Sam it says I can't think of anything.
When I chat to clover, it says it is still in development...
...When I chat to Alex I am booted back to headquarters with no message.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Thought: Either the third support is Mandy....or she's the Mastermind. She's fully capable of a 'conquer the world'; she's pulled so in at least one future. She's aware of Woohp(or was). "I am the Queen" could be anyone, but she's been conspicuously missing. Wouldn't she be down there immediately at least once to taunt the spies on being crude waitresses or worse?

If her memory was removed, but the conditioning broke...

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Depends. Les Espines will 'self-destruct' if you keep visiting Silva yourself. After this, you bring her to the cafe and eventually she'll join your staff. Then you can ask her for a single herb type once a day. Free, too. I don't know how that event would play out if you destroyed her normally, or even if she HAS any lieutenants and such.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes