cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know how that event would play out if you destroyed her normally, or even if she HAS any lieutenants and such.
don't think she could been destroyed like other gangs and her lieutenants were plants.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I thought all the gang did was let your girls work there for money and random plants, and you yourself can talk to their leader. so you just talk to her yourself until she closes it and starts giving them to you on your own bar later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought all the gang did was let your girls work there for money and random plants, and you yourself can talk to their leader. so you just talk to her yourself until she closes it and starts giving them to you on your own bar later.
on actual gangs spies worked with them learning what they are gonna do and when and some money and gang rep, with plant lady girls kept company to her and as reward 1+ spies got plants as a reward.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm kind of surprised that blowjobs aren't in yet.
The girls have a lot of cell-dialogue centred around sucking dick, but they can't actually do it yet.
Or they can, but only to people who aren't you.

Feels like it should probably have come before anal, too. Chronologically.

Last edited:

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
is the last outsiders quest bugged? because i'm stuck there. i did the quest and it bugged out at the green barrier thing, ithe green potion has no effect on it and then poof its in perpetual quest accepted.

EDIT: Never mind just bugged it again just to continue the story.

Negan162003

Feb 15, 2020
I'm stuck in the mission where the girls will use the dildo there when I choose sam or clover or alex an error appears can someone help me?

Lucian6613

Aug 23, 2019
Hey i was wondering if someone can help me cause when i go to the world map

"ERROR. You're not suppose to read this. worldmap.rpy - end of script detected"
jump jobReport

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey i was wondering if someone can help me cause when i go to the world map

"ERROR. You're not suppose to read this. worldmap.rpy - end of script detected"
jump jobReport
Hi Lucian, that's the first time someone reported that. Could you include a save file so I can look into it?

chinochopsticks

May 1, 2020
Hey, I'm sort of stuck on "Retaking the Taken". I already have the first gang leader of the aces captured but the quest still tells me I have to capture Melody anyway. I can't progress any further no matter what I do.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So Alex is still refusing to keep her white tang top on? Also was there a change a little while back on how loot works? Cause I notice the game keeps auto selling all my loot which is annoying cause I would rather keep the loot than sell them since the amount of money you get is less than the value of the loot. Also how do you get cooling agent other than buying it?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Alex is still refusing to keep her white tang top on? Also was there a change a little while back on how loot works? Cause I notice the game keeps auto selling all my loot which is annoying cause I would rather keep the loot than sell them since the amount of money you get is less than the value of the loot. Also how do you get cooling agent other than buying it?
all girls randomly change their outfit from preferred. not sure if autosell of loot happens i don't check it that often nor notice change of amount on money. cooling agent is buying only unless it comes as loot reward unless wants to cheat to have 9999 of each craft mats and plants.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
all girls randomly change their outfit from preferred.
I am pretty sure Alex's white tang top is bugged cause it is the only part of her outfit that constantly changes when set. If I have her wear her yellow one, she rarely ever changes it except during events. Before you get your spies to the point of where they are willing to let you see them naked, if I have her wear her white tang top then she will constantly take it off and equip underwear if she didn't have any on earlier. When you get your spies to the point of where they are willing to be naked in front of you, she will take off the white tang top and either just go topless or random equip underwear or a different top. It seems to be a persistent bug. I reported it a few months ago to Exiscoming, and he fixed a whole bunch of other bugs with Alex not keeping her assigned clothes on, but it seems he didn't manage to get the one with white top.

Cause I am aware that Alex is suppose to random change her clothes during missions, or during her random spy on event where she says she is going to go naked from now on, or when you talk to her about showing more skin. But the white tang top, she basically just refuses to wear it for more than 2-3 days without it glitching out.

not sure if autosell of loot happens i don't check it that often nor notice change of amount on money.
I remember a version a few months ago you could go into your inventory and manually inspect and sell whatever you got after you complete a mission. Now when you go into your inventory it doesn't let you do anything with it anymore. Where it only gives you the option to inspect it which gives you a tool tip that says all your items from missions, and when you press view it just gives you an item count, but it doesn't seem any loot is actually being added to your count after the missions. I noticed you can't sell exams anymore either. Before you had the option to open them or sell them, now you only have the option to open them but not sell them?

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
1. White top
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into this and hopefully will have a fix soon.

2. Selling loot
At the end of a mission, your loot gets automatically sold, but you keep your found gadget materials. I know it's a bit confusing and other people have remarked on this too. Haven't had the chance to change it yet. But thanks for reminding me!

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Exiscoming I am beginning to think you should make a public walkthrough / list of conditions to advance certain quests in the game. I think my game is bugged, I am on day 96 and I can't seem to go any further. What am I missing? I only managed to capture the first Lieutenant of the Aces and Drift Punks. Can't seem to get the Outsider one to come out. I haven't attacked any of the gangs yet during the landgrabs.

Reactions: Pollux

Blibb

Oct 21, 2020
Hello Exiscoming

Your created / creating a great game. Really great work.
Enjoyed quite a few hours playing it, even if its a bit to grindy for my taste.
Mostly cause its easy to miss important information (capture agents with the earrings).
Now i have the issue, that im quite far in the game and just unlocked the anal scenes.
But somhow the normal sex scenes are still locked. I tried both commands, which you wrote in this Thread (jump task13 and specialdragonstatus = 3) but i werent able to fix it.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming I am beginning to think you should make a public walkthrough / list of conditions to advance certain quests in the game. I think my game is bugged, I am on day 96 and I can't seem to go any further. What am I missing? I only managed to capture the first Lieutenant of the Aces and Drift Punks. Can't seem to get the Outsider one to come out. I haven't attacked any of the gangs yet during the landgrabs.
All right, here's what you do.
1. Skip to the next Landgrab via the 'Agents' button at the top of the screen.
2. Send 5 agents to attack the Aces and reveal the next Lt. A cutscene should then trigger where she's fighting in the streets.
3. You now unlock the other gangs for landgrabs. So next landgrab, send agents to attack the Outsiders and reveal the first Lt.
4. You can now plan a mission to the carnival to take in the first Outsider Lt.

As for a walkthrough. I plan to make one once the game is released. It's still in beta, so things can still change (and probably will).

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes