YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As soon as someone who is a patron notices it is released, downloads it and uploads somewhere else, at least.
Seriously, it was released there today not long ago, if you didn't mention I wouldn't know.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
v0.15.0.2-pc

Burned through the Kim social items in the bar, on the next to last one it pops up a pic of kim on a leash.

Minor glitch - The kim-on-a-leash photo stays up covering the center of the screen afterward (persistent through save/reload). I bopped around different menus and A few places will clear it while you are in them, but it always comes back.

This tragically keeps you from seeing the 'Show me your boobs' Kim social item afterwards :p

Reactions: blablubiblub

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
While this game is slowly but steadily progressing, what bugs me now is that some trigger is still broken, and also no bigger breast variant of sex scenes when you already have breast enlarge potion.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
There use to be a cheat code to put in that allowed you to have access money, and all of the girls stats. Does anyone remember what it was?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Getting a weird bug when talking to Kim. For Exis:

It's right when you have the if socialKim == 9 check, Kim will say "Hey boss.", I'll click, and then gui/photos/other/picKim.jpg shows up in the center of the screen. I can't click where it is, it will not go away, and looking through archive.rpa I can't even tell why it comes up. Putting hide image "gui/photos/other/picKim.jpg" doesn't work. If there's any extra info I can give, lemme know. I made a bunch of saves around it.

Edit: Tried to skip the scene entirely by running socialKim = 10, it just caused the same image to pop up lol. I can't make it go away.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Getting a weird bug when talking to Kim. For Exis:

It's right when you have the if socialKim == 9 check, Kim will say "Hey boss.", I'll click, and then gui/photos/other/picKim.jpg shows up in the center of the screen. I can't click where it is, it will not go away, and looking through archive.rpa I can't even tell why it comes up. Putting hide image "gui/photos/other/picKim.jpg" doesn't work. If there's any extra info I can give, lemme know. I made a bunch of saves around it.

Edit: Tried to skip the scene entirely by running socialKim = 10, it just caused the same image to pop up lol. I can't make it go away.
Hi bepri, thanks for reporting. I figured out what's causing it and uploading a fix for it now (v0.15.0.3).

Reactions: bepri

lechef666

Nov 4, 2019
While this game is slowly but steadily progressing, what bugs me now is that some trigger is still broken, and also no bigger breast variant of sex scenes when you already have breast enlarge potion.
I'd love to see this be implemented later on, but for now I'll be happy just to see more sexy content in general

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Odd, never got the bug unless it happens after you get the scene and view it from the inventory as the inventory itself seems buggy these past few updates.

YouSaidWhatNow?

Nov 5, 2017
Fixed the album bug with Kim's picture always popping up. Place this file in the game folder and re-open the game. (remember to make sure the file name is "script.rpy" after downloading.)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi bepri, thanks for reporting. I figured out what's causing it and uploading a fix for it now (v0.15.0.3).
Just an idea why not have for the trainer being either male or female...given how the society today is leaning towards equality amongst genders as the cover banner on the main page shows Clover and Alex each having a hand placed on an asscheek of Sam's which insinuates lesbian content.

roux69

Jul 1, 2017
I am no longer able to change the girls outfits. When trying to access the outfits menu, I get the error below:

2020-11-28 12_44_37-Paprika Trainer.png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes