iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Little note for Exiscoming.

If our 'New Guy' player-character is going to be the new Jerry, this is how badass we need to be, by the end of the game.
No substitutes.

Edit: I thought the video would embed but it didn't. Oh well, you can click it to open a new page with it in, if that doesn't work for some reason, just imagine an old dude letting out a warcry and then full-ass sprinting down the side of a skyscraper, before leaping off to physically wrestle his way into a helicopter, hundreds of meters up in the air, while 'Rules of Nature' plays in the background.

Because that's Jerry.

Sonic-3636

Mar 8, 2020
I hope someone can help me here because I don't know whether my game is bugged or not.

I got rid of the Aces completely and captured the first lieutenant of the Drift Punks. But for some reason the first lieutenant of the Outsiders doesn't appear even though my experience bar at rank 2 is completely full, same goes for the second lieutenant of Drift Punk. There are no other quests left besides 'Retaking the taken' and the picture quests. I already tried to activate something by doing missions in the Punk Web and The Carnival but nothing happens anymore. And during landgrabs the only options I have is to assist citizens, even though I tried it with 20 freed agents once. I bought all girls for the milkshake bar, injected the girls with so many nanobots that bar doesn't increase anymore (all skills unlocked), got everything that you can currently buy for their wardrobes and living quarters and got every gadget and equipment that can currently be unlocked.

The game is at day 544 and I just can't make any progress, no matter what I try.

I attached my safe file in case anyone wants to take a look at it themselves, any help would be appreciated.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Sonic-3636 you sent agents to the landgrabs until the gangs' bars depleted completelly? and no new images of the leaders? then yeah, probably a bug, try downloading again I guess?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for reporting. It looks like you manage to disband the Aces without doing an in between mission for them.
What version of the game are you playing? I'll see if I can get it fixed for this Friday's update.

For now you can do the following:
1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

gang1Active = True

4. Mind the capitol letters, then press enter.
5. Esc the dev menu and skip (or wait) for the next landgrab.
6. During the next landgrab, send at least 5 agents to attack the Aces.
Once that's done, a new cutscene should trigger. After that the other gangs can be attacked during landgrabs and you can progress the story.

That said, the story might be a bit out of wack because of this.

Sonic-3636

Mar 8, 2020
Thanks for reporting. It looks like you manage to disband the Aces without doing an in between mission for them.
What version of the game are you playing? I'll see if I can get it fixed for this Friday's update.

For now you can do the following:
1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

gang1Active = True

4. Mind the capitol letters, then press enter.
5. Esc the dev menu and skip (or wait) for the next landgrab.
6. During the next landgrab, send at least 5 agents to attack the Aces.
Once that's done, a new cutscene should trigger. After that the other gangs can be attacked during landgrabs and you can progress the story.

That said, the story might be a bit out of wack because of this.
All right I'll try that thanks. I'm currently playing on Version 0.14.1.3.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Strange. I've put some blockers in place so you can't capture the second Aces Lt. without doing the quest for it first. I changed some stuff around. Hopefully this is fixed in the future, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I had the same problem, so I tried what you said and the Landgrab didn't happen.
Can you include your save file? I'll have a look.

Sonic-3636

Mar 8, 2020
Maybe because the save file I'm using was copied over from an older version I played. And in that older version those blockers didn't exist yet.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
same question. is it a quest I forgot about, or does he mean sending the saves for exiscoming to check about a bug?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same question. is it a quest I forgot about, or does he mean sending the saves for exiscoming to check about a bug?
you can attach files on this thread and notify exis to check those saves.

f95 has limit and it's certain amount of posts needed before can do attach files.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
message him and try to send through there, or host them somewhere like mega, dropbox, etc for him to download from there?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
then you'll have to wait, and post around.
avoid flooding just to raise count though, chances are you may be punished if you do

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes