VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.6.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It won't be 4 years xD it won't be too terribly long before that. I want to build it up to be something that feels natural/right, ya know? I don't want to just shoehorn it in there.
Yeah but when you said 5+ years it brings up thoughts of Hillside and Halfway House and 4+ years of story and no sex.

Reactions: Grelk

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Update is still in the works. Same ol story. Being called into work IRL has been sapping a lot of time lately.
I'm working as fast as I can to get it done as quickly as possible and will try to have it out within the next few days!

In the meantime, enjoy a nice little sneak peek! Really happy with how this scene turned out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dec39

Sep 10, 2023
First of all, gotta say this game has so much promise and I'm a huge fan of the designs! Great work!

Secondly and sorry if I've missed this mentioned before -- when will the futa characters be introduced, and is there a timeline on when to expect the first expansion scenes in the game?

Reactions: jamonserrano

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
First of all, gotta say this game has so much promise and I'm a huge fan of the designs! Great work!

Secondly and sorry if I've missed this mentioned before -- when will the futa characters be introduced, and is there a timeline on when to expect the first expansion scenes in the game?
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game :3. Stay tuned for the next update coming soon~

No worries about the questions, I haven't really answered either of those before. The short answer: When I reasonably can. I don't want to over-exert myself or my lore/world.

The long answer:

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game :3. Stay tuned for the next update coming soon~

No worries about the questions, I haven't really answered either of those before. The short answer: When I reasonably can. I don't want to over-exert myself or my lore/world.

The long answer:
you could also ake the futa a choice, like a transformation

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
you could also ake the futa a choice, like a transformation
So I'm not sure which you mean, the planned character being transformed into a futa, or if MC should get a futa transformation.

Between the two options, I'd rather do the latter of the two. Having a planned character be transformed means I'd have to do 2x renders of every time that character's genitalia were visible, which then if any of the other girls were involved in any way, that'd then be up to 8 scenes per scene. Char 1fem|Char 1Futa multiplied by expansion events. (2x2/2x3/2x4)

Things multiply VERY quickly lol.

The reason I'd be willing/prefer to do the latter, is that MC is rarely visible to the player. So it'd mostly be a symbolic change that would only ever come up in the rare scenario MC looks down (shots I tend to avoid due to DazStudio Jank) or any time they are in a photo/mirror. So the additional work load would be insignificant. This specific thing was actually previously talked about in my Discord with having the option for the player to turn MC into a femboy/trans optionally. It's something I'm still heavily considering doing, but it will take some time until the story is ready for something like that.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So I'm not sure which you mean, the planned character being transformed into a futa, or if MC should get a futa transformation.

Between the two options, I'd rather do the latter of the two. Having a planned character be transformed means I'd have to do 2x renders of every time that character's genitalia were visible, which then if any of the other girls were involved in any way, that'd then be up to 8 scenes per scene. Char 1fem|Char 1Futa multiplied by expansion events. (2x2/2x3/2x4)

Things multiply VERY quickly lol.

The reason I'd be willing/prefer to do the latter, is that MC is rarely visible to the player. So it'd mostly be a symbolic change that would only ever come up in the rare scenario MC looks down (shots I tend to avoid due to DazStudio Jank) or any time they are in a photo/mirror. So the additional work load would be insignificant. This specific thing was actually previously talked about in my Discord with having the option for the player to turn MC into a femboy/trans optionally. It's something I'm still heavily considering doing, but it will take some time until the story is ready for something like that.
Given that MC transformation is so relatively easy. Is there any possible chance of the MC experiencing any sort of masculine transformation? Bigger dick, increased height, perhaps some muscle growth? Most transformation games tend to gear towards feminization so it's always a greatly appreciated deviation from the norm if I discover a game where it's possible to have the MC do the opposite / instead become a more masculine stud. It's alright if you have no plans to do so. But yeah it would be incredibly appreciated if there was some sort of option for it.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Given that MC transformation is so relatively easy. Is there any possible chance of the MC experiencing any sort of masculine transformation? Bigger dick, increased height, perhaps some muscle growth? Most transformation games tend to gear towards feminization so it's always a greatly appreciated deviation from the norm if I discover a game where it's possible to have the MC do the opposite / instead become a more masculine stud. It's alright if you have no plans to do so. But yeah it would be incredibly appreciated if there was some sort of option for it.
Yes and no.

Bigger Genitals: Yes
Bigger Cumshots: Yes
Taller: No
Muscle Growth: No

MC will be a part of the expansion events, however, his growth will pretty much only affect his dick/balls size and the amount he cums. So he'll definitely be a stud, but not a muscle-bound giant.

Personally, I'm just not big into masculinity or excessive representations of it. I'm much more into femininity, so if there are going to be any major transformations for MC aside from the expansion events affecting his junk, then they'll likely be optional feminizing transformations.

My apologies if this is a letdown to some, but I'd prefer to focus on things I actually enjoy/have passion for rather than writing sub-par content for something I don't enjoy. Especially considering I plan to be developing this game for the next several years. I have to gear this whole thing in a way that I can enjoy the development process just as much as you guys enjoy playing it.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Wait is the expansion stuff forced or optional.
Expansion will be optional.

When I said, "so if there are going to be any major transformations for MC aside from the expansion events affecting his junk, then they'll likely be optional feminizing transformations." I was talking about any other changes to MC aside from the optional expansion events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

asada7

May 18, 2023
Hey, just played this recently and I am very interested to see where it is going. I believe this game can turn into something amazing. Excellent work! I will continue following this project!

Reactions: snow123789456

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Next update is live on the paysites. It's already been submitted for F95z as well, just waiting for the mods.

Hope you all enjoy the update! There's been a ton of behind-the-scenes work that's been going on with it.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes