• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.6.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I want to know how much of the story if I avoid futa...I hate it? Obviously those who like futa are going to get way more content than those who don't..so is it possible to give more content to those that don't want futa to at least equal out those that do? I like the characters *i haven't played this latest update yet, so that could change lol*

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I want to know how much of the story if I avoid futa...I hate it? Obviously those who like futa are going to get way more content than those who don't..so is it possible to give more content to those that don't want futa to at least equal out those that do? I like the characters *i haven't played this latest update yet, so that could change lol*
If I remember only a couple of the girls are futa, so not much I would guess, but given the dev is not full time, probably be a while before any scenes other than the end scene.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You don't have much to fear actually. Your statement "Obviously those who like futa are going to get way more content than those who don't" couldn't be more incorrect lol.

Normal characters and futa/trans characters will have plenty of content. The only that'll be optional will be the nsfw scenes for the futa/trans characters. All optional content will be clearly labeled too.

So long as you turn down their advances, then you'll just have a good friend with a pretty face, so to speak.

All that being said, the game will most heavily feature females over futas/trans.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You don't have much to fear. Normal characters and futa/trans characters will have plenty of content. The only that'll be optional will be the nsfw scenes for the futa/trans characters. All optional content will be clearly labeled too.

So long as you turn down their advances, then you'll just have a good friend with a pretty face, so to speak.
wow thanks, that was a nice fast reply :)

Jul 20, 2022
I'm not entirely sure how far through the game I am, but is Jade continuously calling the MC "Guy" suppose to be happening? Is that the default name for the MC, or is it suppose to be like a 'whats up pal', or buddy, or whatever type of situation? Either way I dislike it (knew someone in the Army that referred to everyone as guy and it irritated the shit out of me, not sure why), I'm just not sure if I should hope for it to be fixed or just let it be.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I'm not entirely sure how far through the game I am, but is Jade continuously calling the MC "Guy" suppose to be happening? Is that the default name for the MC, or is it suppose to be like a 'whats up pal', or buddy, or whatever type of situation? Either way I dislike it (knew someone in the Army that referred to everyone as guy and it irritated the shit out of me, not sure why), I'm just not sure if I should hope for it to be fixed or just let it be.
In the context of the game, "Guy" is the same as "Dude" or "Homie". And in my opinion, much better than "Buddy". "Buddy" is, in my opinion, reserved only for children.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
In the context of the game, "Guy" is the same as "Dude" or "Homie". And in my opinion, much better than "Buddy". "Buddy" is, in my opinion, reserved only for children.
Basically this. It's a colloquialism. I'm sorry you had to deal with that in the military, but I'm sure you can understand how I could've never predicted that. It's something you'll just have to just let be. I do wish you the best in being able to move on from that part of your past though.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Honestly I feel like most people throw the tag in as some type of hook and then only give you like 1 scene or image just because they want that tag. kinda shady and misleading.
So as I pointed out earlier in a previous comment, I didn't throw the tag on, the uploaders did. As for why it's in, my self-insert character found in the intro and outro is a femboy. However, there isn't a tag for femboy at this time, so anything that's somewhere in between just gets the futa/trans tag.

As for planned content, I do intend to add futa/trans characters in due time. I'm not going to just shovel them into the game all willy-nilly though. They'll come into the game when the time is ready.

Jul 20, 2022
Basically this. It's a colloquialism. I'm sorry you had to deal with that in the military, but I'm sure you can understand how I could've never predicted that. It's something you'll just have to just let be. I do wish you the best in being able to move on from that part of your past though.
That's cool, I was just curious because it was usually capitalized and was more concerned that there was a missing variable. I love the game so far, so keep doing you and I look forward to playing more.

Ivyren

Aug 23, 2021
So 1.89 GB for about 15 min of game time with 1 year of dev time. This person is either really slow or very busy. But are bad for this game.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So 1.89 GB for about 15 min of game time with 1 year of dev time. This person is either really slow or very busy. But are bad for this game.
The game consists of more than 15 minutes worth of content. Easy.

Is there a ton? No.
Am I the fastest dev? Also no.

All I ask is for a fair shake. Comments that blazenly misrepresent the game, only serve to hurt the game and drive away people who would've otherwise played it.

I do what I can as I can. I write the story, design the environments, design the characters, and pose/animate the characters. I do all of the renders and the scripting. All of this taking 12+ hours a day, all while working an IRL job that often leaves me exhausted to begin with. This update and several of the past updates have had me working 20+ hour days for weeks on end all for the sake of bringing people like you something to play.

I'm just one guy and I'm only human.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah - Apparently you missed 7 updates + a bugfix that dropped during the past year. With that level of "engagement" (or lack of reading comprehension), it's no surprise that you single-handedly skimmed for fap content in 15 minutes.

It's an AVN, not a spank-bank slideshow, so the writing actually matters as much or more than the images; and this is shaping up to be one of the better offerings here: Unique and likable characters with distinct personalities, impressive visuals with great attention to set design, camera angles, overall details, and lighting; and an original story with solid writing and believable dialog between the characters. The Dev is active on F95, genuinely solicits player feedback, and posts detailed info about his design goals - especially his desire to make the game as accessible to as many people as possible with "optional" content choices.

The only thing that's "bad for this game" is false or misleading comments from disappointed carrot-cuffers . . .

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't mind the short updates or the lack of sex, the story is really good, but it is frustrating that you end up asking more questions than you get answers.

I swear I will never understand why games have cliffhangers for, it's not like people will just stop playing if they don't happen.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes