VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
As I said:
a family connection is required for incest.

Like ACTUAL BROTHER AND SISTER for instance.
MC and Jade are not. Both are born to different parents and ONLY are close together because MC's parents are ... lacking and both MC and Jade have the same ... others would call it gene defect. As far as they know they are the only cat people on earth. Until they stumble upon the 1000 year old kitty that is.
I'm relatively sure you do know how mean kids can be to others that are different.

That Jade said on several occasions MC is LIKE a brother to her has no influence on that at all.

Again, for the slow ones among us.

Jade.
And.
MC.
Are.
Not.
Related.
Therefore.
No.
Incest.
Period.
I get your points but my couterpoint: Twincest is Wincest. Oh well when I re-download this game again in like 6 months I will edit the scripts myself and add the incest :BootyTime:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I get your points but my couterpoint: Twincest is Wincest. Oh well when I re-download this game again in like 6 months I will edit the scripts myself and add the incest :BootyTime:
Good luck in that. At that point, you might as well go write your own story though.

I'm not quite sure why you're trying to force the situation rather than just moving on to a different game. It's a bit like adding duct tape to a bolt to fit the socket. The only thing you'll achieve is frustrating yourself, me, and making a mess of the whole situation.

To respond to your previous comment:
I played it last night but iirc Jade and MC were born on the same day to different parents and have since lived together all their lives. How many kids live together with random strangers just because they were born on the same day? Also Jade says like 5 times in the game that MC is like her brother so they can't be dating. If this isn't incest bait idk what is
Yes, they were born on the same day and same hospital by two entirely separate families, but they didn't "live together with random strangers". They've only lived together for the past year or so.

As explained at the beginning of the story, they were mixed up as babies in the hospital.

For further context:
It's something that actually happens quite often believe it or not. Here in our modern day, annually some 20-30k babies are mixed up and swapped around due to various different causes. It's usually figured out and sorted without much of a fuss. In MC/Jade's case, it'd be pretty easy for the nurses to go to fetch "the one with fluffy cat ears" and not realize that there's another one on the other side of the nursery. Hence the mix-up. Their parents noticed the difference, met while getting the whole situation sorted out, and became friends from the encounter. So the two ended up growing up locally with each other and often went over to each other's house after school and such.

That's their official lore for how they were introduced to each other and grew up together.

In truth though, yes, they are as you put it "incest bait". I wanted a story where there was a pre-established connection between the two and a close bond. I explicitly wanted them not related, however, as I didn't want incest between the two. I wanted it to be as close as it could be but with warm loving bonds between them and not guilt.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Good luck in that. At that point, you might as well go write your own story though.

I'm not quite sure why you're trying to force the situation rather than just moving on to a different game. It's a bit like adding duct tape to a bolt to fit the socket. The only thing you'll achieve is frustrating yourself, me, and making a mess of the whole situation.

To respond to your previous comment:

Yes, they were born on the same day and same hospital by two entirely separate families, but they didn't "live together with random strangers". They've only lived together for the past year or so.

As explained at the beginning of the story, they were mixed up as babies in the hospital.

For further context:
It's something that actually happens quite often believe it or not. Here in our modern day, annually some 20-30k babies are mixed up and swapped around due to various different causes. It's usually figured out and sorted without much of a fuss. In MC/Jade's case, it'd be pretty easy for the nurses to go to fetch "the one with fluffy cat ears" and not realize that there's another one on the other side of the nursery. Hence the mix-up. Their parents noticed the difference, met while getting the whole situation sorted out, and became friends from the encounter. So the two ended up growing up locally with each other and often went over to each other's house after school and such.

That's their official lore for how they were introduced to each other and grew up together.

In truth though, yes, they are as you put it "incest bait". I wanted a story where there was a pre-established connection between the two and a close bond. I explicitly wanted them not related, however, as I didn't want incest between the two. I wanted it to be as close as it could be but with warm loving bonds between them and not guilt.
First of all I apologize if I came across as a troll or jerk because I was mostly joking in all these incest arguments. Secondly I had missed that they only recently started living together and not from birth. Finally good luck with the future releases, its shaping up to be a great game and I'll be watching it.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
First of all I apologize if I came across as a troll or jerk because I was mostly joking in all these incest arguments. Secondly I had missed that they only recently started living together and not from birth. Finally good luck with the future releases, its shaping up to be a great game and I'll be watching it.
No worries bud. Thank you for the apology and clarification. You didn't have to but you did so and it means a lot.

Thank you for the compliment and I hope you continue to enjoy the content!

Reactions: Aryanblood17
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes